• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Couple teaser images up on patreon showing the winner of the poll!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Meh, interesting idea, but I have spent more time reading a flyer than I did in this, and why on earth do devs insist on forcing you to click when there is only one single option, what is the point.

Reactions: Crazymic79

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Sex Bot is littlebit crazy but funny game with hot models. Ande bot..well, bombshell:) Demo is short, but gives overall scetch of what will haapend in future. Can't wait for something more.

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Oops! I just named Emily mom.
Looking forward to see the story progression between her and her son. The mom could even get jealous of the sexbot too. Competition could be hot.
competition is the name of the game next update!

also, that's an unfortunate naming error on your part. could make things awkward later...

• Haha
Reactions: Punto and Paprika

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
update is around the corner, sign up for beta testing here:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Sexbot Fan Signatures.
(Created 6th April 2021)

Just before the update which is coming soon...
Here is the first of many more Fan Signatures created by myself using the game images for fans of this game to use.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1127783

:)
hey thats awesome! thanks! there will be more content, (possibly more characters...:) for you to work with soon!

Reactions: carnaron and SiJa

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So is there going to be verity or are they all going to be the same over-the-top huge tit/ass bimbos.

Reactions: HansDampf788
4.50 star(s) 204 Votes