• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py SexBot [v1.42] Walkthrough Hand Holder Mod [1.2] [MrBubu]

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
not the guy you asked but,
trying to figure out a game by reading hint's and walkthroughs are always a huge chore for me, if i hadn't used the WTmod i would probably have spent considerable more time to experience all of the game.
great game btw . (y)
Thanks I appreciate the feedback. What did you find the biggest barrier was to advancing without using the walkthrough?

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
Thanks I appreciate the feedback. What did you find the biggest barrier was to advancing without using the walkthrough?
it's been too long since i played it without the tutorial, so i'm probably not the guy to give you feedback about that.

Last time i gave this game a try was back in 2021, i didn't know how the unlocking of things worked/was structured so i just wasted a bunch of time repeating things to see if new scenes unlocked.

i figured i would just wait for the game to progress further or for someone to make a tutorial and try the game again, then a few weeks ago i saw a WT mod had been made and completed the game with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
it's been too long since i played it without the tutorial, so i'm probably not the guy to give you feedback about that.

Last time i gave this game a try was back in 2021, i didn't know how the unlocking of things worked/was structured so i just wasted a bunch of time repeating things to see if new scenes unlocked.

i figured i would just wait for the game to progress further or for someone to make a tutorial and try the game again, then a few weeks ago i saw a WT mod had been made and completed the game with it.
this a help blurb with alexa breaking the 4th wall and telling how the mechanics work would help?

Reactions: firsttry51

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
this a help blurb with alexa breaking the 4th wall and telling how the mechanics work would help?
it would help yes, maybe a visual aid for the week structure?
although i would still prefer more handholding like the mod.
knowing for sure that selecting an option is going to unlock something new without checking hints/stats is just amazing.

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
I'm new to the game I'm on the second loop. Am I wrong or the game doesn't really respect your choices when they're yellow??? For example I chose a couple yellow options but the story continued on as if I chose the green options ....like setting her strength levels....when I chose human strength she later still picks up Sam and holds her in the air like she's super strong and also seems to be behave independently in this scenario too even though I chose her to be obedeint(not the green option for her to be independent at the beginning calibration of the second loop) . So is that how the game works?? Even if you don't pick green but pick yellow the game will still continue on for the sake of the story as if you picked the green choices ??

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
I'm curious about the zero feedback, there are notifications for affinity, zetas, etc. as well as gallery hints and stats menus. did you use any of those during your playthrough?
As firsttry51 has indicated, the mechanisms built into the game are basically pointless. the game is way too complex with the looping and there is no indication to keep with certain selection branches that you as a player have no idea if it's even worthwhile to continue. Reason why this mod here is IMNHO 100% *REQUIRED* to play this game. without it would have basically just deleted the game.

This mod gives the main thing this game needs which is direct feedback to the user that there is a 'through-thread (path to follow to a goal)' As without that there is no indication of 'progress' in the story being made.

Reactions: mcclem5257

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
As firsttry51 has indicated, the mechanisms built into the game are basically pointless. the game is way too complex with the looping and there is no indication to keep with certain selection branches that you as a player have no idea if it's even worthwhile to continue. Reason why this mod here is IMNHO 100% *REQUIRED* to play this game. without it would have basically just deleted the game.

This mod gives the main thing this game needs which is direct feedback to the user that there is a 'through-thread (path to follow to a goal)' As without that there is no indication of 'progress' in the story being made.
While I’m looking for feedback you also don’t need to be a dick about it. The mechanics are not pointless, there are plenty of people getting along with the game just fine. The gallery and hints tell you where and when to find a scene, and shows when it’s completed.

Are you guys skipping dialogue and stuff? Like I can’t take your feedback seriously if you say “there is no progress indication” when there clearly is. Maybe it’s not effective for you, but I would need to know why. Not just saying it’s not present.

Last edited:
Reactions: firsttry51

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
While I’m looking for feedback you also don’t need to be a dick about it. The mechanics are not pointless, there are plenty of people getting along with the game just fine. The gallery and hints tell you where and when to find a scene, and shows when it’s completed.

Are you guys skipping dialogue and stuff? Like I can’t take your feedback seriously if you say “there is no progress indication” when there clearly is. Maybe it’s not effective for you, but I would need to know why. Not just saying it’s not present.

Don't see anywhere I'm "being a dick about it" It's my opinion and I find that the lack of a carry through-thread/user feedback as to the progress along with the huge number of branch points makes the game completely unplayable in it's current format WITHOUT this mod. The number of permutations and loops is insane and frankly not worth my time at. Heck counting leaves is more productive.

So yes, the mechanisms you have currently in game is not worth any effort you have put in, in my opinion. This mod does the job so much better that it's not even comparable.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Don't see anywhere I'm "being a dick about it" It's my opinion and I find that the lack of a carry through-thread/user feedback as to the progress along with the huge number of branch points makes the game completely unplayable in it's current format WITHOUT this mod. The number of permutations and loops is insane and frankly not worth my time at. Heck counting leaves is more productive.

So yes, the mechanisms you have currently in game is not worth any effort you have put in, in my opinion. This mod does the job so much better that it's not even comparable.
If you can’t figure out where in all that your being a dick, then I can see why you need a hand holder mod.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
it would help yes, maybe a visual aid for the week structure?
although i would still prefer more handholding like the mod.
knowing for sure that selecting an option is going to unlock something new without checking hints/stats is just amazing.
Just for anyone else’s reference; this is a constructive and polite way to deliver opinions and criticism.

Thinking on this, what if in the selection menus (with the outlines of the girls) it showed a 0/2 marker or 2/2 if all variations were complete? Showing that path has something left to find

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
If you can’t figure out where in all that your being a dick, then I can see why you need a hand holder mod.
Just for anyone else’s reference; this is a constructive and polite way to deliver opinions and criticism.

Thinking on this, what if in the selection menus (with the outlines of the girls) it showed a 0/2 marker or 2/2 if all variations were complete? Showing that path has something left to find
Well thanks for helping me decide to unwatch your "game". You seem to need a lot more experience in how to design systems with proper user interfaces and feedback. Probably should start your learning with people like Douglas Engelbart but also looking towards military human interface design systems.

And if you think my comments above were untoward you probably need to get out into the real world a bit more not not be so isolated in your human interactions.

Reactions: mcclem5257

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018

visual feedback to the player is always nice. (y)
checking walkthroughs or hints always breaks the flow of a game I'm playing.

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well thanks for helping me decide to unwatch your "game". You seem to need a lot more experience in how to design systems with proper user interfaces and feedback. Probably should start your learning with people like Douglas Engelbart but also looking towards military human interface design systems.

And if you think my comments above were untoward you probably need to get out into the real world a bit more not not be so isolated in your human interactions.
download.jpg
You're going to stop pirating my game?! What ever will I do with only my comfortable supporter income?!

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
I'm new to the game I'm on the second loop. Am I wrong or the game doesn't really respect your choices when they're yellow??? For example I chose a couple yellow options but the story continued on as if I chose the green options ....like setting her strength levels....when I chose human strength she later still picks up Sam and holds her in the air like she's super strong and also seems to be behave independently in this scenario too even though I chose her to be obedeint(not the green option for her to be independent at the beginning calibration of the second loop) . So is that how the game works?? Even if you don't pick green but pick yellow the game will still continue on for the sake of the story as if you picked the green choices ??
The MOD is trying to steer you to complete everything the game has to offer, your choices are never taken into account, there is a pre-defined path it tries to lead you on.

Knowing that, you are free to do as you want and ignore it, it's not a problem, but it's not gonna adapt to your choices. If you decide to ignore it for a while and "discover" things on your own, that's fine as well. Eventually the proposed choices will reflect based on what's left to complete the game.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
I'm curious about the zero feedback, there are notifications for affinity, zetas, etc. as well as gallery hints and stats menus. did you use any of those during your playthrough?
I think if you pick up the game early on and then played each update as they came out, it was easy to progress. But now the game has become victim of its own "grandeur", there is so much content it's harder to remember what we've seen (especially on a second playthrough as it's not new to the player). And then there are scenes that evolve when zeta variables increase, which makes it counter-intuitive to go down a path already played.

That's why I created the mod, I wanted to play again from scratch and I felt I needed to print my own PDF walkthrough and mark down the paths completed (to be efficient and finish within 25 loops or so).

I agree that hints in the gallery should be enough to get to all scenes, however I see 2 issues with that:
  1. The gallery is not accessible at all times
  2. It is divided by character, while the game is divided by days and periods during the day
    1. Maybe having the option to sort the scenes by characters or days could help

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I think if you pick up the game early on and then played each update as they came out, it was easy to progress. But now the game has become victim of its own "grandeur", there is so much content it's harder to remember what we've seen (especially on a second playthrough as it's not new to the player). And then there are scenes that evolve when zeta variables increase, which makes it counter-intuitive to go down a path already played.

That's why I created the mod, I wanted to play again from scratch and I felt I needed to print my own PDF walkthrough and mark down the paths completed (to be efficient and finish within 25 loops or so).

I agree that hints in the gallery should be enough to get to all scenes, however I see 2 issues with that:
  2. It is divided by character, while the game is divided by days and periods during the day
Yea good ideas for sure. I'm looking at some ideas now

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017

This is really true statement that happen to me too.
As i play the game from the scratch. The mod is really helpful to progress the game faster and easier as content of the game is REALLY BIG (Awesome Llamamann!).

It true that gallery also hint to complete it all but for me as visualize choice in the mod is help more on immersive (i don't like to check gallery every time).

This mod is an better option for people that not great at multiple loop game as me i think.

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
The MOD is trying to steer you to complete everything the game has to offer, your choices are never taken into account, there is a pre-defined path it tries to lead you on.

Knowing that, you are free to do as you want and ignore it, it's not a problem, but it's not gonna adapt to your choices. If you decide to ignore it for a while and "discover" things on your own, that's fine as well. Eventually the proposed choices will reflect based on what's left to complete the game.
Ok I just want to be clear, so my question is do we have to pick the choices where Alexa is dominant when it's highlighted green then in order to progress the story? Or can we just keep her subservient? I'm just asking because on the mod page description it says green moves the story forward but I'd like to keep her subservient for the remainder of the game if I can but obviously I want the story to progress too. It sounds like the green highlighted dominatrix stuff is there so you get all the content of the game that it has to offer but it's not a must if I understand what you're saying?

Last edited:

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Ok I just want to be clear, so my question is do we have to pick the choices where Alexa is dominant when it's highlighted green then in order to progress the story? Or can we just keep her subservient? I'm just asking because on the mod page description it says green moves the story forward but I'd like to keep her subservient for the remainder of the game if I can but obviously I want the story to progress too. It sounds like the green highlighted dominatrix stuff is there so you get all the content of the game that it has to offer but it's not a must if I understand what you're saying?
Well if you want to unlock all scenes you need to play both subservient and dominant Alexa. One does not diminish the other.

Stats are are reset each loop so you can play dominant one loop and subservient the next while increasing the zeta value of each to unlock more scenes.

If you don't want to play all the content in the game then this MOD might not be for you.