Mod Ren'Py SexBot [v1.42] Walkthrough Hand Holder Mod [1.2] [MrBubu]

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
Not trying to tell you how to run your mod or anything. But just an idea I thought of that might be cool is being able to select if you wanna see certain stuff or not. Like for example if I don't wanna see any NTR stuff their would be an option and then all the NTR choices could be colored red or something like that. Or if you don't wanna see a characters submissive scenes you can select that and just see the dominant ones or vice versa. Again I hope this doesn't sound condescending or as if I'm trying to tell you how to mod, just an idea I had I thought sounded kind of cool.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Not trying to tell you how to run your mod or anything. But just an idea I thought of that might be cool is being able to select if you wanna see certain stuff or not. Like for example if I don't wanna see any NTR stuff their would be an option and then all the NTR choices could be colored red or something like that. Or if you don't wanna see a characters submissive scenes you can select that and just see the dominant ones or vice versa. Again I hope this doesn't sound condescending or as if I'm trying to tell you how to mod, just an idea I had I thought sounded kind of cool.
I'm sure some people would like that but my goal was to not be intrusive, so color choices only, I'm not planning on adding custom menus or anything. If that was part of the game though then that's something I could use, so try to convince Llamamann to add that to the game and I'll change the MOD to use it.

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
I'm sure some people would like that but my goal was to not be intrusive, so color choices only, I'm not planning on adding custom menus or anything. If that was part of the game though then that's something I could use, so try to convince Llamamann to add that to the game and I'll change the MOD to use it.
So in regards to the first thing I didn't mean to like add a whole other side of the mod with menus and everything I'm sorry if that's what it sounded like I kinda just meant how like the mod already is with colored text like green and blue and everything if you didn't want ntr those options would just be red instead sorry if I didn't make that sound clear. And for the second thing yeah i understand what you mean that It'd be better if the dev actually made something like that in the base game and then you just adapted the mod to it that makes a lot of sense.

Apr 11, 2020
um by chance is each girl a separate character for each version like a story of just them being the female you go after?
Or is something else sorry I've only read the game description of the story and not played it yet

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
um by chance is each girl a separate character for each version like a story of just them being the female you go after?
Or is something else sorry I've only read the game description of the story and not played it yet
it's kind of hard to explain how the game/story works, just try it for yourself.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Bruh, I stuck in a loop so bad,
I just deleted all the saves and decides to run one last time,
1)Q.n- wt mod says green is the best one.
Day 1 I have to choose calibration for Alexa (independent/ obedience)
Green choice is in independent,
Then next calibration ( cyberpunk/calculator)
Green choice is in cyberpunk.
But I don't want the submissive mc.
So can I choose obedient OR IS IT MANDATORY TO CHOOSE cyberpunk/independent to continue the story?
Hope someone reply soon

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
Bruh, I stuck in a loop so bad,
I just deleted all the saves and decides to run one last time,
1)Q.n- wt mod says green is the best one.
Day 1 I have to choose calibration for Alexa (independent/ obedience)
Green choice is in independent,
Then next calibration ( cyberpunk/calculator)
Green choice is in cyberpunk.
But I don't want the submissive mc.
So can I choose obedient OR IS IT MANDATORY TO CHOOSE cyberpunk/independent to continue the story?
Hope someone reply soon
the mod will guide you to unlock everything.
sub choices only make the mc sub for those specific scenes,
just ctrl skip the sub scenes if they are not your thing.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
can u use this mod for 1.4 or does it need an update
I am. I figure that once you reach new content. The color choices will simply not be there. Since he's not changing anything. The same with the video enhancement mod.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
I am. I figure that once you reach new content. The color choices will simply not be there. Since he's not changing anything. The same with the video enhancement mod.
Not true because to add colors to the menus with pictures I had to duplicate them in the mod, so if you play with the mod meant for an earlier game version you will be missing some (if not most) of the new content.

Reactions: Q Who and oleollon

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Not true because to add colors to the menus with pictures I had to duplicate them in the mod, so if you play with the mod meant for an earlier game version you will be missing some (if not most) of the new content.
Define missing, please? The dialogs will end after 1.3? Since this doesn't replace any files. How is it affecting the newer content? Just curious.