Mod Ren'Py SexBot [v1.42] Walkthrough Hand Holder Mod [1.2] [MrBubu]

destraction72

May 30, 2020
or downloaded the latest version of the game, everything was fine until I got to the latest Alexa calibration, if blocked it wouldn't let me choose, could it be that with the latest update the mod doesn't work well?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
or downloaded the latest version of the game, everything was fine until I got to the latest Alexa calibration, if blocked it wouldn't let me choose, could it be that with the latest update the mod doesn't work well?
can u use this mod for 1.4 or does it need an update
It will need an update, pretty sure using the mod for 1.3 will break the game when used with another version

I am. I figure that once you reach new content. The color choices will simply not be there. Since he's not changing anything. The same with the video enhancement mod.

Not true because to add colors to the menus with pictures I had to duplicate them in the mod, so if you play with the mod meant for an earlier game version you will be missing some (if not most) of the new content.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
no shit, you don't say? if you had not told me, i would not have know that the game had been updated, even tho i had to go through the game page to get to this mod. :FacePalm:
The comment chain has context you seem to have lost with writing that reply.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
The comment chain has context you seem to have lost with writing that reply.
very funny of you to say that, after editing your first message i've replied to, but one thing you seem to fail to realise, is that EVEN if you edit it, it won't change on MY message. so no, no context lost, i was making fun on you because of your clear mistake, i KNOW that the mod is outdated and doesn't work as of now. the jokes is still on you

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Your mod isn't compatible with Master of Puppets' incest patch. Could you make it compatible please? Or add a version of the mod with the patch included?
edit : forget about it, I was just made aware that there is a new feature for choosing what you call her and what everyone else calls her

Last edited: