BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't see the point of the other game Blackjack. Is it a side game? I don't know what to make of it :unsure:
Blackjack is like a holiday special that can receive extra add-ons from time to time. Something free and light to drum up attention to the main game. For example, after each girl is finished, it will tell you to go try out the main game.

Reactions: Llamamann

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
Bro later on Ashley should have her own spinoff
I see a lot of story potential with her. Can easily throw in the Hot Squad, maybe add a cousin of Ashley, and her rise to Alpha Female
Go from there

Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't see the point of the other game Blackjack. Is it a side game? I don't know what to make of it :unsure:

May be an unpopular opinion but I don't think majority would be bothered if it got abandoned, then replace it with Ashley's own game

Just a thought
Why do you want the other one shut?

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I'm actually hoping for a parallel arc for Ashley where as she gets seduced by the MC and girls, she discovers the Wonders of Learning!™

Education or a specific passion can be really fulfilling, especially if you learn in an engaging way rather than rote surface memorization.

I demand wholesome sluttiness!
"Disclaimer: The demands of random forum users correlates to baseless wish fulfillment."

Oct 13, 2017
Mr.llama, I see on your patreon at 1,000 subscribers it is bonus image set. And since your just short of 60 now
What would that image set consist of

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
Llamamann , like Milfy City, have you ever considered Darkhound1’s Holiday Island for fanart? It is also really good.
Alice is one of the best characters if you try it!

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes