LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Decent update, thanks Lamma man!

Not that impressed by the new music, liked Ashley's theme, but everything else was kinda forgettable/generic. Miss the previous main theme/song for sex scenes, wish you'd still use it sometimes.

Didn't look like you can get to Meiko's prom scenes naturally or maybe I missed something.

Jun 28, 2020
friend, upload the full game please
Nope. I respect patreon devs that put quality work out consistently in this market of so many shit devs. You'll just have to wait for Llama to put it out for free.

Didn't look like you can get to Meiko's prom scenes naturally or maybe I missed something.
You just have to do all the prior scenes because you need 4 points to trigger it. That includes the event where you have to sleep and Emily and Meiko come home from partying which only happens if you go to bed on a certain day (can't remember which).

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Nope. I respect patreon devs that put quality work out consistently in this market of so many shit devs. You'll just have to wait for Llama to put it out for free.

You just have to do all the prior scenes because you need 4 points to trigger it. That includes the event where you have to sleep and Emily and Meiko come home from partying which only happens if you go to bed on a certain day (can't remember which).
I appreciate it! We just hit 1000 Patreon members!

I think this willbe the format for side characters going forward. Do all their scenes in a loop to get their prom. Then once it's unlocked it stays unlocked.

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes