hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
What Patreon rules recently changes that make him need to temporarily remove pheromone and corruption sex scenes in v1.41p ?
Does anyone here know ?
( Harrassment: Non-consensual Intimate Imagery; Sexually Gratifying Works: Consent) Patreon is setting a precident for cracking down on content that has even a hint of non-consensual/coercive sex. If reported, creators that "showcase" any of that type of sex, in fiction mind you, face a deletion of their account. You can find a thread talking about it, so as not to derail the thread go here.

Llamaman is just trying to get ahead of it. Worst case scenerio every sex scene gets a Chappell Show "Love Contract" sketch scene prior to each event taking place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daiki00

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
( Harrassment: Non-consensual Intimate Imagery; Sexually Gratifying Works: Consent) Patreon is setting a precident for cracking down on content that has even a hint of non-consensual/coercive sex. If reported, creators that "showcase" any of that type of sex, in fiction mind you, face a deletion of their account. You can find a thread talking about it, so as not to derail the thread go here.

Llamaman is just trying to get ahead of it. Worst case scenerio every sex scene gets a Chappell Show "Love Contract" sketch scene prior to each event taking place.

Again, patreon can suck a huge dick. Everyone should ditch them and go somewhere else.

Sora GodFallen

Jan 13, 2020
Hello, I wanted to try this game to try something new, maybe it's me, but don't you feel that the loop issue doesn't progress the story as such? Since in the end everyone always forgets what happened? maybe it's my nonsense

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hello, I wanted to try this game to try something new, maybe it's me, but don't you feel that the loop issue doesn't progress the story as such? Since in the end everyone always forgets what happened? maybe it's my nonsense
They don't remember, but there's a "long term" effect that happens to everyone.
Outside of the household and Alexa and Emily, everyone else basically has the same meta stat (Zeta level) for affection, which is influenced by previous loops.
Alexa and Emily get more than that one stat, which unlocks more options/outcomes in the loops for them, as well as there being a new effect introduced in the recent update that ends the first phase of the game and is seen almost immediately at the start of the new loop, where the story currently ends.
Lexxx gets a different stat to everyone, which is plot related.

Sora GodFallen

Jan 13, 2020
They don't remember, but there's a "long term" effect that happens to everyone.
Outside of the household and Alexa and Emily, everyone else basically has the same meta stat (Zeta level) for affection, which is influenced by previous loops.
Alexa and Emily get more than that one stat, which unlocks more options/outcomes in the loops for them, as well as there being a new effect introduced in the recent update that ends the first phase of the game and is seen almost immediately at the start of the new loop, where the story currently ends.
Lexxx gets a different stat to everyone, which is plot related.
Thank you very much, I didn't understand the concept of the time loop very well, but as you explained it it makes me want to keep moving forward, I hope you have a good day, afternoon or night, depending on where you are.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just played 1.4.

Was not expecting the protagonist to turn into a character from a Wasteland game who is in a relationship with Alexa while they try to figure out how to cure the virus and fix the time travel box. Quite interesting talk between them about if androids can feel love or not, to which Alexa's answer is that in her own way she feels love.

While they couldn't find a cure for the virus, MC's googles were able to decypher Lexxx's code which they were able to use to acess Melvin's box to go back in time and lead their younger selves into this doomed path. MC almost gets killed by a infected Emily sent by the Empress, which only serves to show how dire their situation is.

Speaking of the Empress, what a crazy bitch. She turned her wife Meiko into a sex pet and her enemies get frozen in carbonite (still very hot scene ♥).

Interesting that after sending the mensage to their past selves Protagonist and Alexxa decide to come back to their original timeline but things are a lot different here. Emily and Sam are much more proactive in showing affection to him, Melvin is a lot more friendly and Mei still kept her genetic modifying experiments, even Lexxx is the same droid they destroyed in the original timeline.
At least now Alexa can reprogram her to have the protagonist as primary user (which is something i was hoping for a long time). However they also discover that someone actually programed both Alexa and Lexxx to protect the MC. I am guessing it was the new (zeta) timeline protagonist that did that (or will do it), considering that he does have some technical knowledge.
Also since Lexxx didn't had her visor i am guessing Meiko's crazy wife is already in possession of them and ready to start another world domination plot.

The only sad thing is that he needed to have his memories erased again to not mess too much this new timeline. :cry:

Anyway that was a great update i am looking forward to the next one. :cool:(y)(y)

ps: hope you can find a way to deal with patreon's bs llama. ;)

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes