youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
Another Patreon ass licker

btw i have never seen cum that looks like water ;)
Matreal shaders are all wrong

Bossftw

Jul 19, 2023
Nah the kitchen game is 2 hard haha, and need more movespeed is way to slow

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The actual renders are quite nice, but the game outside of it is hillariously primitive.
When you have seen what is possible with RPGMaker then this is the bare minimum required for the actual gameplay portion of the game.
Gonna agree, but I hope it will expand in the future. The mechanic in the fast food worker was nice so perhaps it will get more harder once these "Karens" appear.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
My god, the last preview pic gave me chills...not the good kind though. The way she stares at me... :cry:

Other than that it looks good so far, will give it a shot sometime soon.

NSFWJeff

Feb 14, 2021
Nah the kitchen game is 2 hard haha, and need more movespeed is way to slow
I don't think it's hard but it's definitely not fun or rewarding when you consider that is your primary source of income. I realized the Karens order the same thing every time so I just wrote it down in order of clicking on it.

Blonde Karen orders:
Mustard x2, Ketchup, White Bread x2, Brown Bread, Salad, Beef, Chicken x2

Brunette Karin orders:
Ketchup, Mustard, Salad x2, Tomato x2, Beef x2, Chicken x2

Reactions: King5amebob

Kashima Senpai

Sep 18, 2021
Mac version doesn't work, sadly.

Edit: turns out it's a common problem for RPG Maker games on modern MacOS versions and it can be fixed.
Navigate to the game folder in terminal and change permissions for the game:
sudo chmod -R 755 Game.app
It should run fine, or at least it worked on my M2 Mac with Sonoma 14.2.

Last edited:

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Honestly, I really like the RPG Maker sandboxes like NLT Media games when it's done well and have a relatively small map to travel around, with good animations and beautiful characters to boot. Like 'em better than Renpy games with tons of clicking.
However though:
  • While it's natural that time pass when you explore or enter a building, it discourages exploration as everything takes up an hour, sometimes more. What's worse is that the timer sometimes outright disappear when you're doing certain activities or in a building, which is really problematic when stuff like the restaurant work takes up 8 hours. If you weren't careful, you could work till midnight, when you're guaranteed to pass out and wake up at the police station with one less ejaculation than you would have through sleeping in your house. I would rather that the dev changes it to four period of time like other games did than a half-ass version of DLoMC's time system.
  • Your character walks so slooooooow for no reason at all, not like there's a chase scene or anything to justify the speed aside from the restaurant minigame, where you could just change MC's speed only for the minigame if that's the problem. It frustrates me so much that I just got myself a cheat menu plugin to travel around more quickly.
  • The Cum Thief battle is an amusing change of pace compared to the usual RPG fights, however there isn't much strategy since you can't improve yourself or get a "Secret Technique" in this version, so you'll most likely lose since all your attacks are just slightly below the Thief's. Not even healing helped, it do a little over the Thief's attack, that's it, all you did was to prolong the battle a little.
But uh, any further story progression for the Karens or different customers to fuck in later versions?:BootyTime: