BolbisLastRites

Dec 8, 2018
i got to the end, though every ending i try to pick ends with the game crashing and i cant load back or anything. is it supposed to be ike that?

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Holy shit, it's like the devs read my review and decided to fix the game.
Nah, I jest. Apparently lot of people on Steam complained about simple features like fullscreen, sound controls, better save mode, etc. Still, it's nice to see this game getting a well-deserved update. I'll definitely keep an eye on it and maybe even revisit it in the future.
Thanks for sharing.
I wouldn't go as far as to call it an "update" to be honest. It's a quality of life hotfix release more than anything else if you ask me.

h0lym0ly

Mar 3, 2019
the art style is so good (yall got any other games that look like this one. Made me nut my brains out)

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
so is it a game ehre you can choose if you want to be sub or dom? am a sub myself and the game looks intresting am sorry for bothering you with it anyways hope you have a good day and are stying safe whoever are reading this :)

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
so is it a game ehre you can choose if you want to be sub or dom? am a sub myself and the game looks intresting am sorry for bothering you with it anyways hope you have a good day and are stying safe whoever are reading this :)
To my memory: It's based on character, and you have no say in the matter. And need to grind to change outcome of any scene.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

FSH321089

Aug 1, 2018
Yo I dunno if it's just me but the endings aren't working. At least the minotaur and harem routes don't work. Am I stupid?

Last edited:

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
Question might not be related to this whole discussion, but isn't Poundry dead? Did Doxy fully axe it? Patreon page is down.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
To my memory: It's based on character, and you have no say in the matter. And need to grind to change outcome of any scene.
sorry dint really understand what you meant but from that i dont have a say in the matter am guessing its for sub? xD thanks for answering tho :)

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Question might not be related to this whole discussion, but isn't Poundry dead? Did Doxy fully axe it? Patreon page is down.
Maybe? It seems he may have fucked up and lied one too many times.

sorry dint really understand what you meant but from that i dont have a say in the matter am guessing its for sub? xD thanks for answering tho :)
Let my try again: I will just use example characters.
Goblin is sub, you cannot make them do femdom. Win or lose.
Medusa is dom, losing will cause femdom. Winning will have you rape her.
Only characters designated as dom can dom. One that is sub will never dom, regardless how you play.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

aesc72

Jun 13, 2020
Wow, this may be the first game that I've played where the endings feel like they exist just to spite players. The negativity in the "settle down" endings come out of nowhere and screw things up for the sake of it.

The kicker is that this game is a buggy piece of shit and I literally had to inspect the game code to figure out what the endings were. None of the ending scenes loaded in game.

Might as well dump them in case someone else can't load them:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 14 Votes