Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
SexNote [v0.16.0d] [JamLiz] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.16.0d · · · (171.0 MiB :: 749.3 MiB)
Mac v0.16.0d · · · (136.7 MiB :: 714.8 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
How do you make full save file work ? Like where do you place it ? Also no matter what i do my old saves are still here even i deleted them the fuck is that

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
How do you make full save file work ? Like where do you place it ? Also no matter what i do my old saves are still here even i deleted them the fuck is that
Saves are stored at two different locations. One is the game's own save directory, the other is the platform specific save location:
Python:
# game/code/System/options.rpy
136:## Windows: %APPDATA\RenPy\<config.save_directory>
138:## Macintosh: $HOME/Library/RenPy/<config.save_directory>
140:## Linux: $HOME/.renpy/<config.save_directory>
145:define config.save_directory = "SexNote-1561590144"
Ren'Py stores save files simultaneously to both locations, but other than that, they aren't kept in sync. So either rename the save file so it occupies a currently empty slot (the naming scheme is '<page>-<slot>-LT1.save') or make sure to delete your own save from the platform specific save location as it takes precedence over the game's save directory.

Why I cant roll back text?
Because of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Simply create a rpy file with a name of your choosing in the game's game direcotory and drop the following into it:
Python:
init 1:
    $ config.rollback_enabled = True
Restart and enjoy!

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Saves are stored at two different locations. One is the game's own save directory, the other is the platform specific save location:
Python:
# game/code/System/options.rpy
136:## Windows: %APPDATA\RenPy\<config.save_directory>
138:## Macintosh: $HOME/Library/RenPy/<config.save_directory>
140:## Linux: $HOME/.renpy/<config.save_directory>
145:define config.save_directory = "SexNote-1561590144"
Ren'Py stores save files simultaneously to both locations, but other than that, they aren't kept in sync. So either rename the save file so it occupies a currently empty slot (the naming scheme is '<page>-<slot>-LT1.save') or make sure to delete your own save from the platform specific save location as it takes precedence over the game's save directory.

Because of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Simply create a rpy file with a name of your choosing in the game's game direcotory and drop the following into it:
Python:
init 1:
    $ config.rollback_enabled = True
Restart and enjoy!
no idea how to do that

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
The game is very good.! and the animations are good too, one more thing is the fact that I missed a little grinding before the characters relate, like a rubbing, groping, provocative possessions.. other than that the game is on my favorites list

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes