• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
seem to be having issues starting belle's content. phone says go to school in the morning but i do and nothing happens. ive tried talking to her but get to same dialogue over and over. am i missing something? this is the last thing my phone says i can do in the current version of the game all other content is completed.

Reactions: throaway2835

consentpapi

Dec 9, 2023
seem to be having issues starting belle's content. phone says go to school in the morning but i do and nothing happens. ive tried talking to her but get to same dialogue over and over. am i missing something? this is the last thing my phone says i can do in the current version of the game all other content is completed.
Same here. I've seen some other people in the thread who have the same problem but haven't seen any solution.

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
Hello I have a question if anyone knows what specifically needs to be done in her case I go to school in the morning I talk to her but she keeps repeating the same conversation about the ugly helper in the project who looks at her panties 3 times and nothing happens after that no matter what I do I can't move her story forward View attachment 3346508
i got the same issue buddy.

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
what about people who are in femdom?
I hear you but can't we have a option for that. If that is what you like then it can be turn on and if you don't like it then off. Then Jane could be a option for this game. So we can start with two stepmoms or one.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
What have you done exactly ? Cleared anything could mean that you forgot something that you don't know of.
I already gave up on it and just unlocked the gallery. Just for your curiosity, i had compared the church before the cleaning event to see if I missed anything, but im 99.9% sure the game is broken. During this mission, the progress bar could ramdomly freeze and come back to working throught the entire quest.

Reactions: Genmareaperthethird

Genmareaperthethird

Feb 7, 2024
I already gave up on it and just unlocked the gallery. Just for your curiosity, i had compared the church before the cleaning event to see if I missed anything, but im 99.9% sure the game is broken. During this mission, the progress bar could ramdomly freeze and come back to working throught the entire quest.
Yeah okay, this could be a bug

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
For 2 years already Jam is promising he will communicate with his fanbase and will release frequent updates for both games but he repeats to milk this shit

Reactions: Zoey Quartz

Maulis47

Feb 25, 2024
Can't continue with the psychiatrist. Journal says "Go into the office in the afternoon" but there is no scene when i go there and talking just repeats about not having an appointment.

Tried different times of the day and didn't work
Encountered the same, somehow managed to progress by first talking to Barbie(receptionist). Dunno if that was the actual trigger.

zenjee

May 8, 2017
Hey, I remember dropping this game 2 years back because of the forced femdom. I also remember some talk about possible alternative route or smth in the future. Can anyone give me update on this pls?
And if it's still the same, is it a separate quest that I can just skip or is it required to unlock other content?

3.60 star(s) 152 Votes