Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
STS should have that abandoned tag a loooong time ago,
STS has still 7 days to update:
From and including: Monday, 31 October 2022
To and including: Monday, 22 April 2024

It is 540 days from the start date to the end date, end date included.
Or 1 year, 5 months, 23 days including the end date.
Or 17 months, 23 days including the end date.

Reactions: loikl

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
something fishy is going on here, if we take the rule as is, STS should have that abandoned tag a loooong time ago, and yet, the thread doesn't have it, whereas games with 4 months or so, immediately get the tag

Any Admin care to explain what's going on???
why not open a ticket and ask admins like do you think they will come and answer?

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
After 5 years of development? I don't believe it's really abandoned.
Looking at his patreon, he really takes his time to post any update, so I'm hopeful.

Reactions: loikl and glocked

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Here are the rules of the forum: Game Uploading Rules. And yeah, the last post from JamLiz was on January, so both games got labeled as Abandoned.
Truly heartbreaking, as so many other games.
Yeah, weird how this got an abandoned tag, yet FILF and Milfy CIty had FOREVER between downloads and still no abandoned tag. Funny how the rules work around here.

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
abandoned? since when tho..?
I havent check in awhile, just for the updates.

Edit: last update was Jan'2024.
so damn, 4 months hiatus and it's abandoned..? lol
y'all hv no patience like summertime saga lmao
The difference is in the rules, according to f95 rules, you can put the abandoned tag if the project didn't receive any update nor any news for 3 months, like the case of jamliz who just stopped and didnt send any news even from their patreon, if the game kept receiving news but not updates, it has a limit of 18 months until it receives the abandoned tag (summertime saga is reaching there soon)

Reactions: Gzowl_LiP

ravenquartz

Nov 1, 2022
The difference is in the rules, according to f95 rules, you can put the abandoned tag if the project didn't receive any update nor any news for 3 months, like the case of jamliz who just stopped and didnt send any news even from their patreon, if the game kept receiving news but not updates, it has a limit of 18 months until it receives the abandoned tag (summertime saga is reaching there soon)
But at least the tag could be lifted in the future, right?

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Its insane to me how many games there are were the dev wont even do the bare minimum of pretending to update people. I cant imagine leaving money on the table like that. Even if they've been hard at work this entire time it takes 2 minutes to put out an update of "hey still alive"
People are totally roped in to support, and they support the game for too long, they can't see themselves walking away. Easy job for the devs at that point. Dangle the carrot and when it stays still for too long, pull it up a little bit aka quick update to lift the Abandoned tag. Voila! That's another few thousands a month with barely anything done.

3.60 star(s) 152 Votes