Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay

Oct 26, 2016
Why does the MC call the purple robe chick "Sue" or whatever you name her instead of "mom" even if you set the relationship?

Reactions: stal1234

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
The Dev has really come a long way with this game. He's getting a bit better slowly but surely. I mean yes, he still needs to work on the animation art. (MC and Mom's Cowboy Position during movie night and bedroom sex scene looks grainy as fuck and the art drastically deteriorates). But for what its worth he has been consistent with his releases.

D R Jackal

Oct 27, 2018
The intro Sucks now. They rewrote the story but It doesn't flow naturally making the games feel like they don't care anymore. What happen to the old version, it doesn't explain how his sister walks in the garage and say her bother has a huge dick, it shows his regular size then a scene later when she leaves he gets the huge dick. Why would the devs get rid of the part where he say the spell multiple time to get the "problem" with his dick. The story is completely different from how they started ( that's why you can't load your old save files)

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I didn't play the new update yet, however, just waking up and seeing an update from you makes me so happy. Not a lot of games get me like that so I am very appreciative of you and your game, please continue to do the great work :D

Reactions: Jamliz
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.60 star(s) 157 Votes