Status
Not open for further replies.

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
This update was pathetic. Bad enough with the obvious bugs but to have us grind through the Oli storyline with such a weak payoff was a dick move. I estimate that I had to go to Oli's house 50 times (hitting the bug 3-4 times each visit) to get through the storyline. Shame on me for trusting this dev.

May 16, 2018
if your a big breast guy then this game is for you. all the hotties are very busty. the story is original. which is awesome, and im not able to figure where the plot is going...its very subtle. no glitches or crashes. and the art work is top notch. great dialog. this game has it all......5 out of 5.
"The plot is subtle" = there is no plot.
"The story is original" = as far as 'storytelling' in this genre goes, this game does not step over the boundaries.
"No glitches or crashes" = purvysage begs to differ.
The art is pretty damn good, nothing to say against that. I wish the dev focused more on the incest aspect and not on the famous characters/celebrities bullshit.

anotherone225

Jul 13, 2017
I can't seem to progress with Belle.
Just have "Go to school in the morning" but I can't actually do anything when I'm there.
What am I missing?

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
image_2024-06-10_193315363.png

Dunno if it's a bug, or if I'm missing something, but the next part of Dr. Johnsons quest isn't triggering. I go to her office in the Afternoon, nothing happens even if I talk to her. Tried the morning as well just in case and it's the same. Anyone else having the same issue?

forge_cat

Jan 2, 2018
guys i'm Stuck on Kylee. it's keep telling me progresing with Jane but already done with jane there is no more content for Jane.... Any Solve??
for me to progress everyone i have to progress kylee, and it says for me to progress kylee i have to finish jane, which im done with janes content, im assuming now it has something to do with linettes second ritual, but im stuck please help
Got stuck with the same issue. This walkthrough post hints to the problem. Kylee's progression stalls and locks irreparably if the Sue/Jane storyline is advanced to the point when Jane moves out, so it has to be completed first. But there's one more deadly hiccup. Under no circumstance replay Kylee's photoshoot events once they open up! They seem to revert her storyline/flags to that photoshoot's stage, so you can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory even at the last moment.

After completing 1) Kylee's arc, 2) Jane moving out, the Halloween event should trigger and lo and behold, all sorts of new arcs and characters unlock all at once. It was smooth sailing until the end from that point for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes