Status
Not open for further replies.

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
I really think adding sounds for the scenes would make this game one of the top ones in the genre, the art and animatios are top tier for me, just missing that audio effects. the game even has the VOICE VOLUME on settings but nothing?

Last edited:

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
Dear dev pls remake the Colors at the envelope thing... there are some people that are colorblind... and that is just pain!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SexNote-0.23.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Here's updated patch with fix for this issue. Now it fixes:
  1. The Belle's quest will be marked as completed from start of update as it should be;
  2. gateTime crash;
  3. oliBedroomAyax, oliHallwayAyax, oliLivingroomAyax, oliVeeBedroomAyax crash;
  4. oliBaby crash.
I'm still encountering the same issues regarding no. 3! no. 2 got fixed by finishing the update (iirc it causes bug with Olivia's mother).

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Wow, it updated. Dev should probably communicate a bit better.

Is there new music, or is there still only that one repeating track which makes me want to purge the Earth with righteous fire?

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Nov 16, 2020
Okay, first you make a sock puppet account so I can't find you and punch you in the face. Second you start with "Fuck you", so I don't have to be nice tyo you at all. Let's begin ...

Your English sucks, so I doubt that you could make a mess, let alone a game. In fact, I don't see your game on here. Let's see it if it is so easy. Oh, I bet that's why you made this fake account, so I wouldn't find YOUR game and see that you're a shitty writer and dev huh? You think this stuff is so easy? Then try it. AI might write script for you, but it's not all going to be good, or even correct most of the time. If you don't know how to script, which I'm certain you don't, you're going to spend more time fixing junk than learning to actually write it. Kind of like your English. AI poses and backgrounds can BE okay, at best. But they're not the same as actually making something yourself. They just add together, with AI poses, and AI actions, for a very lazy and terrible game. Animation is ten times harder than straight poses, and you at admitted that. But you're leaving out dozens of steps, like waiting for renders to come out, then fixing and polishing images, adding them to the game and programming to make them do what you like. Next you have to playtest. This can take forever, because of little things. Finally you have to listen to people like you, who think they should decide what other people should like and pay for. Which is the best part of all. People like you, who make sock puppet accounts and post all negative stuff, like fake reviews, to knock down the games YOU don't like instead of just leaving things you don't like behind and never giving them another thought. Developers from Japan make them and release them fully finished, sure. But, let's be honest, a LOT of them are very short and not good. You can tell they bang them out with teams of people doing it. For as many people as do them in Japan, you'd think they'd be a whole lot better, but they aren't. So, you're not really saying anything with that statement, dickwad. In fact, I'd consider myself MORE ripped off by that content than I would paying for this stuff that's on stall.

I'm sure there are lots of words in there your tiny little mind won't understand, given how terribly you write English. I don't care. The end point is, if YOU don't like it, YOU don't have to pay for it. But, YOU don't get to tell everyone else what is or is not a rip off. They know when they join the service what to expect. You probably don't pay for anything anyway, and you probably complain the loudest when there isn't your fetish or a game isn't written the way YOU like. What you SHOULD do is shut your dick sucker, and move along to a game you DO like and leave the other ones alone. BUT, you're a little bitch who can't do that, because you think you're that important. But you're not. Making sock puppet accounts to make negative comments just proves that you're the bitch I said you were. No go and read your picture book, yell upstairs to your mom and tell her to make you a grilled cheese sandwich, and shut your stupid mouth. oh, and fuck YOU actually. Learn English and what punctuation means before you inject your sorry opinions again, understanding you was bad enough.
Maybe instead of arguing on forum you better work on a game ?

Rodgers7

Sep 22, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/Mechanics/Navigation.rpy", line 2751, in <module>
NameError: name 'oliLivingroomAyax' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/Mechanics/Navigation.rpyc", line 2751, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/code/Mechanics/Navigation.rpy", line 2751, in <module>
NameError: name 'oliLivingroomAyax' is not defined

Still popping up after the patch was installed.

AAARGHHH

Jan 20, 2018
After this game was marked as abandoned, I am very happy that there is still development. For me this game is excellent and I love playing it. Thanks again.

Après que ce jeu ait été marqué comme abandonné, je suis très heureux qu'il y ait encore du développement. Pour moi, ce jeu est excellent et j'adore y jouer. Merci encore.

(y)

Reactions: Schnubsl

4prompt

May 31, 2020
I don't know if it's just me, but the new art is kinda strange. Like there's just something off about it.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I'm the only one that when try to open the game it doesn't even start and the log.txt has only 4 lines?
I have the same problem ONLY with these game since 0.20
And I don't wanna wait that the new version go online I wanna play with my own but I have no idea of what's the problem
correct, you are the only one.
maybe you should try posting the actual 4 lines in the log?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes