Status
Not open for further replies.

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
getting a crash every time i hit the phone.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/code/Mechanics/Interface.rpy", line 845, in execute
  File "game/code/Mechanics/Interface.rpy", line 1266, in execute
  File "game/code/Mechanics/Interface.rpy", line 1272, in execute
  File "game/code/Mechanics/Interface.rpy", line 1355, in execute
NameError: Name 'barHint' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/Mechanics/Navigation.rpyc", line 2694, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/code/Mechanics/Interface.rpy", line 1266, in execute
  File "game/code/Mechanics/Interface.rpy", line 1272, in execute
  File "game/code/Mechanics/Interface.rpy", line 1355, in execute
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1688, in _scope
    return self.set_text(self.text_parameter, scope, self.substitute, update)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1712, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 236, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'barHint' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
SexNote 0.23.0a
Thu Jun  6 15:19:04 2024

Reactions: Kishami

krikrikrikri

Dec 20, 2020
First, I picked on him for his English because he began with "Fuck You." That's not how to start a conversation or disagree with someone. That's why I'm not giving YOU shit for yours. You weren't insulting. Second, you're missing a huge part of this, and the reason why I'm NOT a hypocrite. So, let's make sure your train is on the right track here. HE is complaining that a dev shouldn't be paid for his project. NOT about the game itself. He has a right to his opinion, yes. If he were just saying he didn't like the game, I'd have nothing to say. But, HE is saying that he should go and limit someone else's income by bitching about the dev cheating them. That's a whole different thing than an opinion. He's trying to shut down someone's creativity. That would be like going to your job as a car painter and complaining that because you didn't like the car colors, you should be fired. WAY different. Everyone else that is trolling and saying how I'm wrong or stupid or need to calm down shows you just how right I am. I hope you follow what I'm saying, because I understand English is your second language.
i dont really care about him but im 100% on the right train and this is my last message here , he can have his opinion no matter what , i think patreon is something really really close to be a scammy site only because how "developing" this type of game works , if i read someone selling his patreon saying he will update a game every 3 month , i pay for 3 month and if after it there is nothing , not even a message saying the update is delayed for x reasons i understand if someone feels scammed since many people are not giving money expecting nothing in return just cuz they liked something otherwise i would pay something once and not a subscription . thats my opinion about the game developing it may be wrong , it may not , idk , yet im free to say it , he is free to say it and you do , the pathetic part is starting to replay to HIS opinion writing why he is wrong , it is HIS opinion, stop acting like urs is good better or the only correct one , step down

DDBBA

May 25, 2018
i remember playing this for the mind control tag way back when, but i think the only scenes with MC content where giving your mom massages, is there anything else with MC on this game?

batanegra

May 8, 2017
I having a recurrent "crash-ignore" theme everytime i enter Olivia house, it's my game broken or something happened?

Enshin

Jul 29, 2017
Idk if anyone else is getting this, but i'm getting multiple trojan warnings from this update. Anyone know if it's a false flag?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Remember when this game used to be updated every 2-3 months with more content compared to now in which they take about 6 months with less?

It seems every dev that "makes it big" tends to resort to this. But I don't blame them for doing so much less work if you got mindless drones that will pay them on patreon regardless of amount of effort. Pretty much summarizes the video game community as well.

Edit: also, when a dev gets popular, you will also get a rabid ranbase that will defend you at any turn, so you can justify the laziness. (Just like video game companies).
sunken cost fallacy at work everywhere

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
getting a crash every time i hit the phone.
This is a bugged Barbie hint saying "Go to Sleep". It fixes itself after you sleep once. At least for me. If sleep doesn't fix it for you - please reply and I'll see what can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes