Status
Not open for further replies.

makdeira

Mar 28, 2022
Fuck you. This isn't excuse doing nothing for months and pumping up money from ppl, fuck they even didn't have a real job, all they do is making a game on oversimplified game engines (Even UE4-5 and Unity because there are plenty tutorials, free assets, huge development community) and i don't even speak about AI that can wrote code for you or paint plenty basic stuff like background character design, pose that you can use like reference. The only thing that i can admit is animation, cuz this shit take plenty of man-hours to make and in the end may not like you expect and redo some stuff. And besides, why then developers from japan make complete games and release them fully finished ? Maybe because they work on they games ?
Orangutan role for you <3

reaza357

Feb 28, 2019
Fuck you. This isn't excuse doing nothing for months and pumping up money from ppl, fuck they even didn't have a real job, all they do is making a game on oversimplified game engines (Even UE4-5 and Unity because there are plenty tutorials, free assets, huge development community) and i don't even speak about AI that can wrote code for you or paint plenty basic stuff like background character design, pose that you can use like reference. The only thing that i can admit is animation, cuz this shit take plenty of man-hours to make and in the end may not like you expect and redo some stuff. And besides, why then developers from japan make complete games and release them fully finished ? Maybe because they work on they games ?
They are cuckold bro and have peace of mind

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
There's 2 mistypes in game/code/Story/OliStory.rpy file:

Code:
794:        if gateTime == 0:
2943:      if gateTime == 0:
Change them to "gameTime" to unblock the quest for new girls. Or unpack attached archive with changed lines and copy into game folder.

Archeum

Aug 10, 2018
There's 2 mistypes in game/code/Story/OliStory.rpy file:

Code:
794:        if gateTime == 0:
2943:      if gateTime == 0:
Change them to "gameTime" to unblock the quest for new girls. Or unpack attached archive with changed lines and copy into game folder.
also getting this everytime i try to enter a new room in their house. gotta then ignore it to progress:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/Mechanics/Navigation.rpy", line 2751, in <module>
NameError: name 'oliLivingroomAyax' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/Mechanics/Navigation.rpyc", line 2751, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/code/Mechanics/Navigation.rpy", line 2751, in <module>
NameError: name 'oliLivingroomAyax' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
SexNote 0.23.0a
Thu Jun  6 21:13:52 2024

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Yep, had to enable console and type in:

Code:
oliBedroomAyax = True
oliHallwayAyax = True
oliLivingroomAyax = True
oliVeeBedroomAyax = True
To get rid of this "undefined variable" crashes. Those vars are never defined anywhere but being checked on every new room enter.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Oh, I get it. It's "magic hand" feature that auto-catches energy from every room. The developer forgot to add new rooms to "sleep reset" code in Bedroom.rpy.

Fixed. This patch will get rid of both bugs. Unpack into game folder and enjoy studying. Or patch it yourself by adding this lines after line 133 into game/code/Bedroom.rpy:

Code:
            $ oliBedroomAyax = True
            $ oliHallwayAyax = True
            $ oliLivingroomAyax = True
            $ oliVeeBedroomAyax = True
Than sleep once and you'll never see those crashes again

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
The first game in a long time that I would like to play again. Is it virus free?. I've become a bit cautious here lately :rolleyes:

Apr 21, 2023
Annoyed by the previous release of 22a. Corrupted game files refuse to be deleted no mater what I do, not even File Shredder can remove them.

Sex Note-0.22.0a-pc\SexNote-0.22.0a-pc\game\code\Story\LadStory.rpyc

Sex Note-0.22.0a-pc\SexNote-0.22.0a-pc\game\code\Animations\HalloweenAnimations.rpyc

Any advice on how I can remove these files so I can delete old folder?

please and thanks

Last edited:

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
He came back with a normal little update without saying why he took 5 months, for dark wizard as always not any excuse or something...
Remember when this game used to be updated every 2-3 months with more content compared to now in which they take about 6 months with less?

It seems every dev that "makes it big" tends to resort to this. But I don't blame them for doing so much less work if you got mindless drones that will pay them on patreon regardless of amount of effort. Pretty much summarizes the video game community as well.

Edit: also, when a dev gets popular, you will also get a rabid ranbase that will defend you at any turn, so you can justify the laziness. (Just like video game companies).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ser Lordypants

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Any advice on how I can remove these files so I can delete old folder?
Dude, corrupted files that refuse to be deleted is a sign of problem with your hard/solid drive. The game is not the source of the problem but the victim of your failing hardware. Try running "CHKDSK /F C:" (or other drive letter if game is not on C) and if you see unrecoverable errors - it's time to buy new hard/solid drive.

mikado24

Apr 12, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/code/Mechanics/Navigation.rpy", line 2824, in <module>
NameError: name 'oliHallwayAyax' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/code/Mechanics/Navigation.rpyc", line 2824, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/code/Mechanics/Navigation.rpy", line 2824, in <module>
NameError: name 'oliHallwayAyax' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
SexNote 0.23.0a
Thu Jun 6 22:47:25 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes