Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2018
Writing skills of a child. LMAO! You just can't read apparently, since my responses are novel length. I had a good game going, and people like these ruined it.
Have you read your own replies, or the dialogue in your game? Spelling & grammar errors all over the place. Go ahead and threaten me with IRL violence like you did the other guy.

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
Yep, had to enable console and type in:

Code:
oliBedroomAyax = True
oliHallwayAyax = True
oliLivingroomAyax = True
oliVeeBedroomAyax = True
To get rid of this "undefined variable" crashes. Those vars are never defined anywhere but being checked on every new room enter.
How do you enable console ?

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
Cant do Bella, Barbie or Olivia quest lines it says for both Barbie and Bella to talk to them in the morning ive spent 2 weeks each day trying talk to them at all possible times i can. Olivia cant do her quest line because it requires me to progress Barbie's quest. Not a bad game but needs testing before release these situations are the creators fault for not testing for prior to release.

B4STARD

Feb 17, 2022
Wow thought it was abandoned for the dev kept silent over the past few months, good to see it's not :)

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
if your a big breast guy then this game is for you. all the hotties are very busty. the story is original. which is awesome, and im not able to figure where the plot is going...its very subtle. no glitches or crashes. and the art work is top notch. great dialog. this game has it all......5 out of 5.

• Haha
Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
if your a big breast guy then this game is for you. all the hotties are very busty. the story is original. which is awesome, and im not able to figure where the plot is going...its very subtle. no glitches or crashes. and the art work is top notch. great dialog. this game has it all......5 out of 5.
Are you serious?! :unsure:

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
This update was pathetic. Bad enough with the obvious bugs but to have us grind through the Oli storyline with such a weak payoff was a dick move. I estimate that I had to go to Oli's house 50 times (hitting the bug 3-4 times each visit) to get through the storyline. Shame on me for trusting this dev.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes