Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Nope, those are not the current codes (just tried again, they did not work), they changed again :(

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
HAHAHA look how the step-mom is tasting the true equality and how it is to be the only provider in the house hold. :ROFLMAO: Priceless. :sneaky:(y)

Reactions: Supercraft1998
Nov 17, 2017
The game should be good, but the character is very old, I like a teenage character who looks like a teenager! and it's the size of a teenager !! this very ugly character .. weird .. and looks like he is 30 years old

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The game should be good, but the character is very old, I like a teenage character who looks like a teenager! and it's the size of a teenager !! this very ugly character .. weird .. and looks like he is 30 years old
I mean teenager is a broad term it can mean 13 or all the way to 19. Patreon is agains anything that would depict minors doing sexual acts. If you're looking for shota stuff this isn't the game for you.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
a question. how do you play this new version of the game and in the game save you do not have the continuation showing that everything is already done.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
well...The MC still looks like a piece of...Cheese.
Work on it developer. His model bothers me. I feel like he spends his time eye raping men while they shower.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
This update was really something. But...welp. The new "animations" are way too grainy and I feel that in order to make more frames for them, less time were spent in the art. The bedroom scene is...kinda sad.

...and don't know about you, but I'm slightly pissed that even the SFW preview of the new character is blocked for the public.

Reactions: TommyV23
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes