Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
...and don't know about you, but I'm slightly pissed that even the SFW preview of the new character is blocked for the public.
I completely agree with you. Putting everything behind a paywall is not always the best solution...

EDIT: They changed it back. You can see the new characters also as a non-patreon. It is better this way, good move Jamliz and team :)

Last edited:

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
it won't let me ask mom for help i go to the kitchen it doesn't give me an option, i go to the pool only got to the part of using her feet, can only look in the shower and movie night increasing affection what do i do to get past it

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
First of all, the game is great. I like the design and the history. But...
I have a problem with the Android version, and it takes a long time to move from one frame to another.
For example:
I knock on the bedroom door and it takes between 5 to 10 seconds to move on to the next frame.
Is it a matter of my cell phone? Do I have to install something additional?

Conversations do happen quickly, but when it comes to places, it takes too long to load.
I have an LG K20

Last edited:
Reactions: Gasanvar

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
First of all, the game is great. I like the design and the history. But...
I have a problem with the Android version, and it takes a long time to move from one frame to another.
For example:
I knock on the bedroom door and it takes between 5 to 10 seconds to move on to the next frame.
Is it a matter of my cell phone? Do I have to install something additional?

Conversations do happen quickly, but when it comes to places, it takes too long to load.
on my smartphone for example with SS takes awhile to load to the menu but when i get into the game takes about 3 sec to move from room to room but that is normal due to my phone not being strong enough and the game its big (i hv android 4.4.4 and its an old samsung model), if u have a phone higher android and good specs for a phone then its the game build its not very well optimize and i recall seeing that renpy still has some issues on import to android/IOS with this 2 points i gave u might be the problem.

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "exirock, publicación: 3037266, miembro: 594494"]
en mi teléfono inteligente, por ejemplo, con SS tarda un tiempo en cargarse en el menú, pero cuando entro en el juego tarda unos 3 segundos en moverse de una habitación a otra, pero eso es normal debido a que mi teléfono no es lo suficientemente fuerte y el juego es grande (i hv android 4.4.4 y es un viejo modelo de Samsung), si tiene un teléfono con Android superior y buenas especificaciones para un teléfono, entonces la construcción del juego no está muy bien optimizada y recuerdo ver que renpy todavía tiene algunos problemas al importar a Android / IOS con estos 2 puntos que te di podría ser el problema.
[/CITAR]

Tengo un LG K20 con Android 9.0.

Entonces sería un problema de optimización, ¿verdad?
¿Entonces lo que esperaba el producto terminado?
Gracias por responder

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
[QUOTE = "exirock, publicación: 3037266, miembro: 594494"]
en mi teléfono inteligente, por ejemplo, con SS tarda un tiempo en cargarse en el menú, pero cuando entro en el juego tarda unos 3 segundos en moverse de una habitación a otra, pero eso es normal debido a que mi teléfono no es lo suficientemente fuerte y el juego es grande (i hv android 4.4.4 y es un viejo modelo de Samsung), si tiene un teléfono con Android superior y buenas especificaciones para un teléfono, entonces la construcción del juego no está muy bien optimizada y recuerdo ver que renpy todavía tiene algunos problemas al importar a Android / IOS con estos 2 puntos que te di podría ser el problema.
[/CITAR]

Tengo un LG K20 con Android 9.0.

Entonces sería un problema de optimización, ¿verdad?
¿Entonces lo que esperaba el producto terminado?
Gracias por responder
English
Yes it can be a problem with optimization of the game but that also can be a problem from renpy, hold until the new version of the game and try again, if the problem continues might be from renpy (if the problem its from renpy the owners of renpy will fix it soon) or it might be from ur LG that has something making the game heavy to play.

(not spanish but i will try, even thought im breaking the forum rule here), Si los es uno problema de optimización mas tambien lo puede ser uno problema del renpy, mas espera uno tiempo ate salir la nueva version del juego e tienta outra vez, se lo problema continuar lo pueda ser algo de mal com renpy (se for problema de renpy los devs de renpy lo van arranjar) ou lo entanto podera ser algo de tu LG que tiene algo a deixar o juego pesado.

Bil Mor

Dec 6, 2017
it won't let me ask mom for help i go to the kitchen it doesn't give me an option, i go to the pool only got to the part of using her feet, can only look in the shower and movie night increasing affection what do i do to get past it
I was also stuck on this part: I think you have to get her to give you a foot job at the pool.

Last edited:

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
I found a website

2020-01-30 21:52
POST FILEflag
SexNote 0.075 - Cheat Code - Wizardsmore_vert

2020-01-30 21:33
POST FILEflag
SexNote 0.075 - Cheat Code - Wizards 2020-01-30 21:33close
As you know one of the features we made, is the cheat mode option, now you can use the cheats, to improve your magic skills, unlock all the spells and manage the affection with each character, having a faster and sexual content-focused experience, enjoying all the new content and with the hint's system on the SexNote, you could easily track the progress and don't miss a thing.

Please verify you are using the 0.075 and not the 0.074 version, and this is for the Cheat Mode, to use it you should go to the SexNote and click the Cheat Mode button. (If you try to use it on gallery won't work, you should use the Gallery Code instead).
To active the cheat mode, you just need to open the SexNote and click the Cheat Mode button and then put
the code: "f857af"
and that's it, Enjoy it!

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
I found a website

POST FILEflag

POST FILEflag
As you know one of the features we made, is the cheat mode option, now you can use the cheats, to improve your magic skills, unlock all the spells and manage the affection with each character, having a faster and sexual content-focused experience, enjoying all the new content and with the hint's system on the SexNote, you could easily track the progress and don't miss a thing.

Please verify you are using the 0.075 and not the 0.074 version, and this is for the Cheat Mode, to use it you should go to the SexNote and click the Cheat Mode button. (If you try to use it on gallery won't work, you should use the Gallery Code instead).
To active the cheat mode, you just need to open the SexNote and click the Cheat Mode button and then put
and that's it, Enjoy it!
The website is

Reactions: TheTrueHmmmm

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Anyone have the new pateron codes?
Anyone have the new pateron codes?
The website I found

SexNote Update 0.073 Early Access Available!more_vert

POST FILEflag

POST FILEflag

and that's it, Enjoy it!

poof620

Feb 15, 2018
I went to garage and shared magic with Brixxida. That fixed the Get Help From Mom being stuck.

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Okay, i can't find Akita, and apparently it's never a good time to go to the office. Any help?
She's at Jane's office (although Jane isn't ever there), and you can only successfully visit her after having gotten Jane to give you some paperwork to deliver to the office. Once you've met her for the first time though, you can go back any weekday during the day.

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
She's at Jane's office (although Jane isn't ever there), and you can only successfully visit her after having gotten Jane to give you some paperwork to deliver to the office. Once you've met her for the first time though, you can go back any weekday during the day.
Yeah, i have the paperwork, and can't talk to the blonde until i deliver it. But, for reasons passing understanding, i still can't go to the office. :/

Thanks for the reply, though.

poof620

Feb 15, 2018
Yeah, i have the paperwork, and can't talk to the blonde until i deliver it. But, for reasons passing understanding, i still can't go to the office. :/

Thanks for the reply, though.
Make sure your on a weekday. You can't go to the office on Sat or Sun. Has to be afternoon to deliver paperwork as well.

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Make sure your on a weekday. You can't go to the office on Sat or Sun. Has to be afternoon to deliver paperwork as well.
Yep. Got all that. I still get a "I shouldn't go there" message whenever i try to deliver the documents. I'm stuck.

j1m8o

Jan 15, 2020
Playing the new update but i got the same progress, i got the "that's all in this version".
Do you know how to erase previous save data? (Already erase older version 0.74) but it keeps showing old progress
i don't care do all game again, i've already enjoyed a lot.
Please help me!

ps. do you know where can i find the shinigamis?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes