Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
My understanding is Lydia is the brunette mother's mother, so the player character's grandmother. And Anna is then the player character's aunt.
Is that implied somewhere in the game? Must admit i came across them kind of randomly and possibly out of order....

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Is that implied somewhere in the game? Must admit i came across them kind of randomly and possibly out of order....
Yeah I think at one point the mom says to go visit her mom or something like that, and the person you visit is Lydia.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah I think at one point the mom says to go visit her mom or something like that, and the person you visit is Lydia.
Looks like i have to replay stuff, probably went there on spur of moment before geting this message. Funny that.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
So... the mother/daughter three-way stuff is getting retconned out? (Even though the art is not being removed?)

Boooooo.

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
So... the mother/daughter three-way stuff is getting retconned out? (Even though the art is not being removed?)

Boooooo.
Huh? From what I remember reading, Hinn's Mom (Mrs Johnson?) is now her therapist and the above is her actual mom. They wanted to keep the 3p scenes with Hinn and therapist lady but... you know... Patreon guidelines, again. Although I do love the new one! MUCH hotter! <3

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yup she looks now much more like Hinn

View attachment 577538
Ah, so there's a changed design but it hasn't entered the current version yet. That explains much.
And well, totally ok wwith a decision that results in us having two separate hot ladies in place of one.

Even if it means making some saves incompatible again. :cautious:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I assure you that this change will be worth it. Here an animation preview from the next update ;)

Oh, no need to convince actually, but thanks for the preview. :)

D

Deleted member 1943340

What are the patreon codes. Apparently the ones on the front page are not working

Mandaman

Oct 29, 2017
I'm stuck in the situation when MC has a hard on and need to get jacked off second time by his mom,but I don't know how to trigger it.Can someone actually help me?

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
At this point Jamliz should consider Subscribestar. They wont fuck with you like Patreon does.But I do know that it would be VERY difficult to do it now...

Dcpaint

Mar 9, 2020
Maybe I'm an idiot....how can I get my Magical Power capacity to 200...when the Tamliz level are 50/100/200. I max out at 150. What am I missing?

Reactions: Caiatris
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes