Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
From what I've seen on his Patreon, it's starting to feel a little too crowded at this point, IMO. Designs are nice, but not fleshing out the interactions or purpose of each scene doesn't feel like it's worth it just for pure body count.

Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019
From what I've seen on his Patreon, it's starting to feel a little too crowded at this point, IMO. Designs are nice, but not fleshing out the interactions or purpose of each scene doesn't feel like it's worth it just for pure body count.
This game makes much faster progress than Amity Park.

Its something over 6 Months in development but even now it have more Content than AP.

Amity Park is over 2 years in development and the releases gettn slower & slower...

This game have great art, nice story, many different women.

Jamliz
Youre doing awesome work buddy keep it up you are updating this game pretty fast one of the best devs on patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: DEXTER199

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018

Its something over 6 Months in development but even now it have more Content than AP.

Amity Park is over 2 years in development and the releases gettn slower & slower...

Jamliz
Youre doing awesome work buddy keep it up you are updating this game pretty fast one of the best devs on patreon.
My opinion still stands, so, I don't see how any of that is relevant. This isn't an Amity Park forum, you know.

• Love
Reactions: DEXTER199 and drud

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
I understand you, however, so far we have sought to generate as much content as possible so that it is worth playing and have a couple of hours of content, in addition to expanding the game and thus giving diversity for all tastes and showing the potential that exists in the future with each character. Just until the last update (0.07) we begin to deepen in a specific character (Sue), allowing to know more about her, her history and development, and so it will be in each update, we will seek to deepen and advance in the history of any of the characters, to be able to make sense and more complexity to the game.

Keep in mind that all you see in-game, only took about 6 months of development, so we have done what we could to improve the content and only until last month could we dedicate part-time plus we are only two guys trying to make updates with a good amount of content in record time, so don't worry that we are getting better every time!

Jamliz
Thank you for recognizing the effort and work behind SexNote, we greatly appreciate it when someone values our work :love:

Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019
I understand you, however, so far we have sought to generate as much content as possible so that it is worth playing and have a couple of hours of content, in addition to expanding the game and thus giving diversity for all tastes and showing the potential that exists in the future with each character. Just until the last update (0.07) we begin to deepen in a specific character (Sue), allowing to know more about her, her history and development, and so it will be in each update, we will seek to deepen and advance in the history of any of the characters, to be able to make sense and more complexity to the game.

Keep in mind that all you see in-game, only took about 6 months of development, so we have done what we could to improve the content and only until last month could we dedicate part-time plus we are only two guys trying to make updates with a good amount of content in record time, so don't worry that we are getting better every time!

Thank you for recognizing the effort and work behind SexNote, we greatly appreciate it when someone values our work :love:
My pleasure.

When will the next Sue update will be (i know that the last one was already sue update but i think there is never enough mom content) and when will the sister get a full update exclusive for her ?

That are the two women that excites me the most.

Btw will you focus more on animation or on the art ?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I get the struggle between minimal developers, believe me. I like the work you guys put in, it's clearly a long arduous process. You guys are doing good so far, I'm glad to see this game develop and improve over time, which I've been seeing.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
If i'm getting this right, the 3 characters added are the "new" widowed neighbor (Lydia), her emo-goth-punk daughter Anna - that sunbathes in the MC house's pool, for reasons and the church lady.

And there's no content with them, beside using Agamotto's Eye on Lydia and Anna sunbathing topless, right?
Just checking, feel free to correct me if i missed anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
If i'm getting this right, the 3 characters added are the "new" widowed neighbor (Lydia), her emo-goth-punk daughter Anna - that sunbathes in the MC house's pool, for reasons and the church lady.
My understanding is Lydia is the brunette mother's mother, so the player character's grandmother. And Anna is then the player character's aunt.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes