Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
Angelina and Barbie for the win =D Also the MILF in the church and the MILF with the violet hair... pretty much those with the biggest tits ;) I'm a simple man...

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
Wish the devs were more active here tbh. It's been quite a while since the last update status check, and it was almost complete. Can't help but think of trouble.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I've seen those. And it's been quite a while since them too. Even on discord they're not that active, dunno about the patreon exclusive channels tho.
Just a "hey guys, I'm alive, I'm well and I'm working" would be good

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
in their Patreon post from March 21 " " they said that the update will be released this month.

We sincerely hope that everyone is very well and takes good care of themselves. We appreciate your patience and we guarantee that the update will be released this month.
so the update should be actually released tomorrow, at least for "God Wizard" patreons :unsure:

Reactions: Gasanvar
Apr 22, 2019
in their Patreon post from March 21 " " they said that the update will be released this month.

so the update should be actually released tomorrow, at least for "God Wizard" patreons :unsure:
They updated right this evening, so guess it'll be tomorrow for patreons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gasanvar

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
Jamliz
Dude what happened you always released on time what happen this time ?
If I remember correctly, the developers live in mexico (please don't judge me if i'm wrong :D) so they have still 7 hours time (in their timezone). The update will probably be released for public on April 8th (usually a week after the highest patreon tier)

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
Do you know how to solve all that? Making the tits of the characters ridiculously bigger.
i just heard adding a bunch of new characters before old characters who have been ingame since the beginning and don't even have a single scene helps :unsure:

Apr 22, 2019
If I remember correctly, the developers live in mexico (please don't judge me if i'm wrong :D) so they have still 7 hours time (in their timezone). The update will probably be released for public on April 8th (usually a week after the highest patreon tier)
Compared to other projects(ST saga for example) they've been, my opinion, open to discuss about problems and goals.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ronin

Jun 19, 2017
Please do not get me wrong. It is completely ok to introduce new characters, i just hope that this older characters (for example the teacher) dont fall into oblivion and get their scenes
I will answer you as if I were the developer (I mean the same answer they always give)
The game is in development, at this point we are introducing the characters, be patient and soon you will see more content. bla bla bla. Your opinion is highly valued by us and we will keep it in mind...

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes