Aug 17, 2018
He works faster than Dark Cookie. Last update wasn't too long ago and the next one is about to come out and each update he gets a little better. Compare the mom's content to Kylee's and it's like night and day.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
It has much potential this vn i like it, it still rough in the edges but obviosly is still updating the game the developer the only fault i see is their facial expression of the characters it kinda mismatch the mood when x character is seducing another just an observation.
But again i like it very much and i am excited to see how the story unveils :D

lordofpie

May 17, 2020
just caught up with this, that Kylee update was great. much improved sex scenes and the dialogue felt stronger. more updates of that quality please, especially for yoga aunt.

totesSatan

Jun 29, 2017
First play at v.095. Awesome!! Def keeping up on this one.

There might be a sequence break with the step mom's assistant if you progress all the way with mom/step mom. Found out there was an in game guide after I cheated :WeSmart:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Seems like jamliz's patreon's aren't hanging here around or are not willing to share his premium posts in unlocked version.

Last edited:
Reactions: jvdw92

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
My only two big gripes rn is that your name doesn't change in gallery, and that you have to redo the silly photo minigame every time you want to see those scenes, otherwise this is starting to become a proper successor to Urban Demons and Insexual Awakening.

I'm also guessing no one has gotten hold of the wallpapers yet?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes