Apr 22, 2019
Common with these games, you envision a town but you cant have a town consisting of three or four buildings so you add in more especially as adding in more diversifies existing character plotlines but of course each new building needs new characters to inhabit said places and then the creative juices flow to give said new characters storylines and content too and thus it expands quickly from what initially tends to be a incest centric storyline into a full blown fuck the whole town orgy. Its happened in so many other games im not surprised in the slightest but i dont see it as a bad thing and honestly these kinds of games can go on forever if the dev so desires it to be the case - look at the likes of Summertime Saga which makes 40,000 a month and lets its fans vote on who gets story content or Solvalley High which was completed months ago but the dev enjoys working on it so much he keeps on adding to the content for all its many many girls.
40k? I'm sure he gets way more, but apart the money what I don't understand it's how people can still praise him(DC) even considering how poor the updates are, but still their choice.
However SS doesn't have a "fantasy" background, apart the girl in the sea, while Sexnote should focus on that and still they never asked that(or so it seems) in the vote polls, so the question is that we'll get later something more of the main story, or if the game will stick on releasing random characters and poses following just what their patreons want.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Good things come to those who wait they say. Still speaking of the high tier patreons i wonder who the 200 dollar Patreons own character creations are and if they aint in the game yet when they will be.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes