Apr 22, 2019
I think that with every update the game is moving far from the original plot, I mean we get new characters, but I don't even remember last time something about those spirits(?) was added.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I think that with every update the game is moving far from the original plot, I mean we get new characters, but I don't even remember last time something about those spirits(?) was added.
Common with these games, you envision a town but you cant have a town consisting of three or four buildings so you add in more especially as adding in more diversifies existing character plotlines but of course each new building needs new characters to inhabit said places and then the creative juices flow to give said new characters storylines and content too and thus it expands quickly from what initially tends to be a incest centric storyline into a full blown fuck the whole town orgy. Its happened in so many other games im not surprised in the slightest but i dont see it as a bad thing and honestly these kinds of games can go on forever if the dev so desires it to be the case - look at the likes of Summertime Saga which makes 40,000 a month and lets its fans vote on who gets story content or Solvalley High which was completed months ago but the dev enjoys working on it so much he keeps on adding to the content for all its many many girls.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
When you put all of these games together, you can tell that the artists are mediocre or just bad.
Being that I am barely capable of making a stick-figure representation of a human being I can appreciate the talent, work and effort put forth in those renderings. I'm not sure what makes you so competent to be such a harsh critic, perhaps you are a very talented artist producing his own game which will awe us all. Most likely you are just trolling.

Jul 13, 2020
JamLiz, wow - love what I'm seeing of SexNote so far! Good luck in your development, and I'm putting this in my short list of best 'adult / lewd' games. I'm not going to pretend that I know about game development, so I'm going to overlook the small and negligible spelling / grammar mistakes ;)

If I had one wish for this game, I'd wish for scenes with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that would be... hot, in my opinion. Just throwing it out there! Again, great work so far, and we will watch your career with great interest. Cheers!

Reactions: jimbo_1234
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes