ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
i would question why people think breast expansion would get added but theres magic and most of the females have bimbo bodies so i guess its not a matter of 'if' but 'when'. i mean personally i dont mind expansion but it bothers me when it gets ridiculous and most of the girls in this game already hit or nearly hit ridiculously big tits lol

Reactions: Anão3682

Somberlink

Oct 7, 2019
Played the lastest version, [V0-10-5] and I have to say, that I enjoyed it! it was a bit tedious though, not grindy or anything like that, the art style was great and animation, while some are a bit less effort put into them, are still good looking for the MOST parts. What I have a problem with the game is, the excessive amount of dialog, while the writing itself isn't bad and the characters are believable, sometimes, the dialog feels like that of an filled bottle of air. A lot of dialog, yet some of them says nothing at all of importance nor has any sort of lasting engagement. Other than that, it was fun!

P.S: The only problems I've come across was with Jane, [Spoilers!/Start]: the split up scene happened before I could finish sneaking into the bedroom at night for the last time. The SN is stuck with Jane's last objective, put as active and needed for completion, but since she is no longer there, it's kinda just stuck there....[Spoilers!/End]

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
i would question why people think breast expansion would get added but theres magic and most of the females have bimbo bodies so i guess its not a matter of 'if' but 'when'. i mean personally i dont mind expansion but it bothers me when it gets ridiculous and most of the girls in this game already hit or nearly hit ridiculously big tits lol
Yeah, you're right, it's a matter of time when it will be added. Thanks to the high votes for BE on a pool several months ago I'm pretty sure that it will be added somewhere, somehow.

Personally I agree with you, most of the girls already has a pronounced chest. That's why I prefer it to be applied on some of the girls with a smaller rack.

I highly prefer to see BE content on Bell, she needs to catch up!

Other characters, who can get a little extra, but isn't necessary, could be Jane, Akira, Mary, Magic World, Bullies, Anna, Hinn and her mom.

Nov 28, 2018
Talking about expansion made me remember this
View attachment webmshare_DBOqQ.webm

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Yeah, you're right, it's a matter of time when it will be added. Thanks to the high votes for BE on a pool several months ago I'm pretty sure that it will be added somewhere, somehow.

Personally I agree with you, most of the girls already has a pronounced chest. That's why I prefer it to be applied on some of the girls with a smaller rack.

I highly prefer to see BE content on Bell, she needs to catch up!

Other characters, who can get a little extra, but isn't necessary, could be Jane, Akira, Mary, Magic World, Bullies, Anna, Hinn and her mom.
while i agree BE is better on a smaller chested character i strongly disagree with Bell 'needing' it, shes one of the very few characters without a generic bimbo body and it should stay that way to give the game variety. personally i think if BE were used on a character like her it should only be temporary, that way people who like her arent forced to have her turned into a copy/paste of pretty much every other girl but the people who do like it can still have it

Apr 22, 2019
The last update was the last day of July that's not even 3 full months ago. While this update has taken longer than the others at least he's not in DarkCookie territory yet.
And I doubt he gets as much as DC through Patreon. Ok to compare the time needed, but DC with that budget could easily release 10 Summertimesaga games in a year.

Reactions: KTrain712

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
And I doubt he gets as much as DC through Patreon. Ok to compare the time needed, but DC with that budget could easily release 10 Summertimesaga games in a year.
Im not sure how this dev approaches his content but DC issue is he lets his Patreons decide what comes and when. He isnt making plans six months in advance for content he wants to add and the story rough drafted in his head in advance, he has to see what the fans vote for, then create the script in his head for what its gonna include etc and then draft it to then involve his team to start creating the content. Its a complicated process but fan driven, can you imagine your favourite book author letting YOU decide his next books outlay and then him go home and try and create a story based on what you wanted?

Reactions: relativeupstairs829
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes