puchuu

Aug 18, 2016
No idea what the code is, but using the console to set persistent.unlock_gal01102 = True while in the main menu should unlock everything. This variable is used to check unlock status in gallery.rpy.

Reactions: lots`o`fap

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone else getting an error nine out of tens time when Sue (purple mom) is speaking in this latest update?
Edit: Game is looking for files called "feliz" and "pesandro", so I'm guessing there's been some issue with the Spanish to English translation?

The new animation looks okay I guess, though the insertion in the anal scene looked like something from a 2000s flash game.

Otherwise, this is definitely one of the best games on the site rn, since Insexual Awakening and Urban Demons were de-facto dropped.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Ok, this was the best halloween update I've played. Great work

Even though the quality drops a little bit, I'm a fan of the new animations. My biggest issue with the game was that most animations just didn't feel fluid, and this was a big improvement. Here's hoping the previous animations get remade in this style too some time in the future

Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato

Dochar

Oct 13, 2019
Guys) Wanted to ask but not on topic. Any links to the BAT. file for unpacking ReN-PY ? I lost almost all the information on my computer recently(

altagrave

Nov 4, 2020
anybody else not able to get Jade on a new game? elevator doesn't show her office after i unlocked Hinn's quest.

edit: guess I had to talk to Hinn's mom in the morning.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes