otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Played this game for first time and fell in love with drawings of characters. Mom especially so cute and sexy. Definitely one of the top-3 moms in eroge.
Give her more clothes, more poses, more actions around the house and etc, she is a gem of this game.

Reactions: Chetti and JovoChan

Badrabbit

Jul 19, 2017
I have two questions -
1. How do I unlock the first scene in the gallery for Anastasia? I seem to have missed it.
2. I've got to the present end of the game I think and everyone says its the end for that character for this version apart from step-mom - it says go to your step-moms room at night - night after night there seems to be nothing there - is that right at the moment or should there be something?

goan77

Oct 31, 2020
I have two questions -
1. How do I unlock the first scene in the gallery for Anastasia? I seem to have missed it.
2. I've got to the present end of the game I think and everyone says its the end for that character for this version apart from step-mom - it says go to your step-moms room at night - night after night there seems to be nothing there - is that right at the moment or should there be something?
When you start the story from the beginning and create the names and relationships of the characters to the MC remember this that: the curvy brunette is your mom, and the stacked blonde is your step-mom and the redhead is your sister. The step-mom once you progress the story will make it possible for you to do tasks for her that will provide you with love points for her once your done. :unsure:
IMPORTANT: -Remember to max her out before continuing the mom route or you will lock your self out on step-mom's progress.(y)
Also read the few posts below that.

Badrabbit

Jul 19, 2017
Also read the few posts below that.
Thanks - does that deal with the first gallery image for Anastasia as well?

Nevermind - found it - for some reason although I had seen the scene it wasn't unlocked in the gallery.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes