Elbardo16

Apr 5, 2020
Does anyone know where the saved folder is? I say the folder of the pc, since when deleting the game and re-downloading it, the saved games are kept.

Jan 3, 2020
to the developer of this wonderful game, I would like to know if:

1 ° = it is possible to add some kind of sound in this game (ex: moans and those "wet pussy" sounds)?.

2nd = is it possible that, in future updates, there will be more black women or characters with more apparent bikini marks?

jmmj258

Jul 8, 2019
The thing about the camera is that the first photos are meant to be bad or that it what I get, it's when you go for the second time that is when it works fine even if they seem focused they are fine. At least for me that was the solution.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Does anyone know where the saved folder is? I say the folder of the pc, since when deleting the game and re-downloading it, the saved games are kept.
Renpy(the engine this is made in and most games like it are also made in) stores it's saves in two loactions. The game folder and in your appdata/roaming(I think)/renpy folder. If you aren't on windows then I don't know where that second one would be.

Reactions: Elbardo16

Elbardo16

Apr 5, 2020
Renpy(the engine this is made in and most games like it are also made in) stores it's saves in two loactions. The game folder and in your appdata/roaming(I think)/renpy folder. If you aren't on windows then I don't know where that second one would be.
Thanks!

HalfnFull

Jan 30, 2018
Can't access Jade. Can only go to a single floor in the elevator and can't progress anything that required to meet jade :/

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes