Nov 28, 2018
Sexnote

Update Status.jpg

SEXNOTE HALLOWEEN ON NOVEMBER!!!

During the past month, we have been working on extra content for update 0.11 however due to the amount of new content we could not add this special Halloween event, however, we did not want to miss the opportunity to celebrate Halloween in Sexnote! So even if it's a little late we have a special update for you this month!

This special update will be a bit short, with only one event, but with at least 7 new really really HOT animations! In addition to this, we will bring you a new animation system that will be the one you will see from now on in future updates!

As many wanted, this update will focus on the main characters: Sue, Jane and Kylee, and will bring us several sex scenes that we all wanted to see with them. (Psshh... Spoiler: Foursome)

We will be posting new spoiler content for this update in the coming days.

Elbardo16

Apr 5, 2020
Does anyone know where the saved folder is? I say the folder of the pc, since when deleting the game and re-downloading it, the saved games are kept

Everestti

May 16, 2017
Before I play the game I need to know, so many great asses... but no "anal sex" tag, is that accurate? No anal in this game would be kinda disappointed for me, don't get me wrong, by the images the art style looks incredible, just wanted to know before hand if there is or not.

Nov 28, 2018
Before I play the game I need to know, so many great asses... but no "anal sex" tag, is that accurate? No anal in this game would be kinda disappointed for me, don't get me wrong, by the images the art style looks incredible, just wanted to know before hand if there is or not.
Nope there is no anal for now

Reactions: Everestti
Apr 15, 2020
2 things. 1 as hot as the women are in this its a tad weird how weird looking the MC is. 2. i cannot for the life of me advance the route for the mom of the MC. i keep watching movies with her but nothing changes

Nov 28, 2018
it says this "Keep progressing with your Okaa-san". i dunno what im supposed to do cause i keep watching movies and doing stuff but it never goes further then that
I don't know japanese well but thanks to all the hentai videos I have seen (lol) I am thinking okaa-san means mom so maybe you need to progress with Jane for the next event in Sue's story to unlock

Apr 15, 2020
I don't know japanese well but thanks to all the hentai videos I have seen (lol) I am thinking okaa-san means mom so maybe you need to progress with Jane for the next event in Sue's story to unlock
so i was able to figure out why i was having the issue. apparently me not having finished my errand for the nasty blond woman was stopping me from advancing. i guess she's the Sue lady u mentioned. and yes Okaa-san means mom in JP. i do hope she's gone for good since the two broke up. never liked her at any point of the game

Nov 28, 2018
so i was able to figure out why i was having the issue. apparently me not having finished my errand for the nasty blond woman was stopping me from advancing. i guess she's the Sue lady u mentioned. and yes Okaa-san means mom in JP. i do hope she's gone for good since the two broke up. never liked her at any point of the game
Yeah lol the game's hint system calls both of them as mom so it gets confusing haha

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I mean technically you could've done that with the original death note just write that you raped her to death lmao.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes