captainboo

Oct 17, 2017
Is there a way to make the text box not disappear after every sentence? It gets very annoying and slow down the pace

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I do not know about everyone else here but seeing how all this characters are especially around MC, I will hope that JAMLIZ will start adding lots and I mean lots of butt stuff. :unsure::) Including AtM and DEEPTHROAT stuff. ;) With this art style and story it's a must to have them without a doubt. :unsure: :sneaky:

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
How do you focus the camera during the photoshoot literally only one other post about it here and they uselessly just went edit: oh i figured it out without explaining how, is this just a you always are unfocused thing, or does one of these buttons that only let you click them for a nanosecond actually DO something

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Sadly it is a bug where if you progress mom's story to far before finishing step-moms it will lock the step-mom progress.
But I think once more content for her shows up than that issue will correct is self. :unsure: (y)
We just have to wait. :sneaky:
It's already happening. That's why the hint system does not tell "you've finished this version". Just work for her: everytime you get back and tell you've completed your task your "score" improves.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
How do you focus the camera during the photoshoot literally only one other post about it here and they uselessly just went edit: oh i figured it out without explaining how, is this just a you always are unfocused thing, or does one of these buttons that only let you click them for a nanosecond actually DO something
For me it was just clicking to take a picture as soon as it activates, don't wait for it or try to focus it, just click as soon as you can.

Reactions: Xedfinity

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Dr Johnson, got the bedroom muff diving, is there anything else with Dr J?

Pet Corner, anything else besides talking to the guy with the snake?

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
the last 2 images are fine but the first always turns out blurry, the "click fast strategy" DOESNT work. how do i get the FIRST image to not be blurry. what do i click exactly, its not the picture button as that did not make the first image not blurry

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
yeah i had been trying to click the camera in various places but it was just moving the game forward, i watched a youtube vid where the image seemed to slowly unblur overtime making it a timing game, but it wasnt doing that in mine
the game allows me to look at highlights the buttons for a few seconds when i mouse over them on the camera, but after like 3 seconds the entire thing becomes uninteractable and you just have to click ahead and have a blurry image

Reactions: Lufianica
Jul 13, 2020
Omniban For me, any time the camera becomes uninteractable, I would just click 5 or so times on the viewfinder itself to get it back to normal state. Then, I would aim to shoot about 2 frames before it would be in focus. So, as it's coming back into focus, I picture it as frames of blurry shots one after another, and I'd try to get two 'levels' before it came into focus. That worked for me, just trying to jump the gun a little bit. That and saving it right before and reloading if I failed ;)

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
The photo focus gimmick works like target shooting, where you trying to get that precise shot. :unsure:
Try to time your breathing with how the picture of the sister present it self.
When the pic is out of focus, release the air and when it's getting clearer inhale.
Once your in a rhythm, simply observe when the pic is clearer.
At which point you should be able to tell when the pic is at it's best focus and then just take the picture.(y)

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
yeah i had been trying to click the camera in various places but it was just moving the game forward, i watched a youtube vid where the image seemed to slowly unblur overtime making it a timing game, but it wasnt doing that in mine
the game allows me to look at highlights the buttons for a few seconds when i mouse over them on the camera, but after like 3 seconds the entire thing becomes uninteractable and you just have to click ahead and have a blurry image
if youre cool with exploits you could try what i did. when the focus 'minigame' started id save the game then load the save and when i did it bugged out the focus so that the minigame was active but the focus was stayin perfect so i could easily get perfect pics every time.

idk what causes it but whenever i save or load it lags and takes a moment for me so i think that lag from the game bein loaded during the minigame may be whats triggering the bug

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
A slight cheat to blur camera is to mash the photo button when the text is gone, the image at least for me always started clear then moved to blurry. So mashing it makes you get a clear image without having to time anything.

Reactions: Risalo91

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hrm, the sister's hint says keep progressing with mom, but both moms are that's all for this version!
lisa is keep progressing with the sister...
WTF??!?!?!?!?!?!?
how do i clear this?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes