blahblah81430

Dec 30, 2017
The hint for the asian woman (can't remember her name) says speak to stepmom, but I'm not sure who that is (been a while since I played lol). If it's the mom in your house, when do you speak to her? All I get are sex options, no conversation stuff.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
So if I understand this correctly, the Nov 3 release will not only have the current newly released content but also some new stuff that Halloween related? :unsure:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
The hint for the asian woman (can't remember her name) says speak to stepmom, but I'm not sure who that is (been a while since I played lol). If it's the mom in your house, when do you speak to her? All I get are sex options, no conversation stuff.
When you start the story from the beginning and create the names and relationships of the characters to the MC remember this that: the curvy brunette is your mom, and the stacked blonde is your step-mom and the redhead is your sister. The step-mom once you progress the story will make it possible for you to do tasks for her that will provide you with love points for her once your done. :unsure:
IMPORTANT: -Remember to max her out before continuing the mom route or you will lock your self out on step-mom's progress.(y)

Reactions: goan77

goan77

Oct 31, 2020
I finished the game to the point where all the characters are done for this update ... all but the step mom (blonde) which says I should sneak into her bedroom at night, but when I do, no one is there. Any help please?
Her lovepoints were maxed out before I got to the point where they split up and she leaves the house.
Everytime I wait for Sunday to come around I get the titfuck animation between Sue and Jane, but nothing else changes and I cant finish of Jane's story ... I'm lost

Last edited:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I finished the game to the point where all the characters are done for this update ... all but the step mom (blonde) which says I should sneak into her bedroom at night, but when I do, no one is there. Any help please?
Her lovepoints were maxed out before I got to the point where they split up and she leaves the house.
Read the "IMPORTANT" part of my post above. (y) :sneaky:

Reactions: goan77

goan77

Oct 31, 2020
Read the "IMPORTANT" part of my post above. (y) :sneaky:
Thanks for the quick reply! You mean maxing out her story?

Because I do have all her gallery pics ... that's why I'm confused what else there should be ...

ok ... got it, reloaded an old save, did it again and now the step mom is finished out aswell, must've been buggy. Thanks anyway!

Last edited:
Reactions: krys69

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply! You mean maxing out her story?

Because I do have all her gallery pics ... that's why I'm confused what else there should be ...

ok ... got it, reloaded an old save, did it again and now the step mom is finished out aswell, must've been buggy. Thanks anyway!
Sadly it is a bug where if you progress mom's story to far before finishing step-moms it will lock the step-mom progress.
But I think once more content for her shows up than that issue will correct is self. :unsure: (y)
We just have to wait. :sneaky:

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Sadly it is a bug where if you progress mom's story to far before finishing step-moms it will lock the step-mom progress.
But I think once more content for her shows up than that issue will correct is self. :unsure: (y)
We just have to wait. :sneaky:
speakin of which anybody know when the next update comes out? :Kappa:
i know an update literally just came out, im bein a smartass

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes