Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
where and when i can find dr johnson?? thank in advance
Not sure what the order is (been a while) but after you've talked w/ mom/daughter about the therapy stuff - Dr Johnson is in the JamLiz building to the left of the hospital. Talk w/ the secretary at the desk then go to elevator at back - should have option to see Dr Johnson or JamLiz Corp.

Duncan619

Mar 19, 2019
So this update has the 2 characters with some of the biggest tits in the game but we don't get a single titfuck with either of them? What a waste of time and of an update. Honestly very disappointed. Titfuck should just be a given if you're gonna have a huge tit character like come on.

Qthe83niners

Mar 5, 2019
How do i get the main character to refer to Sue as their relationship status if i name her as the Mom?
Jamliz ?
Also shouldn't Sue be the Step-mom since Jane says Lisa is her sister?

Δίας

Aug 29, 2018
Very nice art but i think this game dont have story. I mean every characters(99% :p) in this game is going to bed with main.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
the exact reason i wish we could get content for characters that arent just generic bimbos but unfortunately content is decided by patreons which are apparently mostly simple people only interested in copy/paste bimbos -_-
No one is forcing you guys to play this game. Im seeing multiple comments complaining about the characters and the models, perhaps this game isnt meant for you then if you dont find them attractive. Simply move on. Thats what I do if the game doesnt hold my interests. I dont berate the dev or the fans of other games for not holding my same standards or taste.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
No one is forcing you guys to play this game. Im seeing multiple comments complaining about the characters and the models, perhaps this game isnt meant for you then if you dont find them attractive. Simply move on. Thats what I do if the game doesnt hold my interests. I dont berate the dev or the fans of other games for not holding my same standards or taste.
i think youre missin the point a bit my point wasnt that i hate bimbos, in fact i do find them hot, my problem is that this game does have some characters that arent generic bimbos that go completely ignored cause the people who decide what characters get content are apparently children who are still at that stage where all they care about is impossibly large tits. the game itself is good, the art is great, some of the characters are great but this isnt a game about bimbos so im just sayin focusing on some of the other girls every now and then would be great. i mean ffs poor bell has gone completely ignored this entire time and im still waitin for us to get to have some fun with that sexy secretary.

jean-francois

Jun 12, 2017
Not sure what the order is (been a while) but after you've talked w/ mom/daughter about the therapy stuff - Dr Johnson is in the JamLiz building to the left of the hospital. Talk w/ the secretary at the desk then go to elevator at back - should have option to see Dr Johnson or JamLiz Corp.
Thank you!!

damias

Sep 13, 2020
i think they removed jane working place in 11.5? or changed it to somewhere different...i cant find it after checking every building it would coincide with a grayed out building... so guess everything is locked due to jane first quest

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes