Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Hmm is there nice content to start playing? i usually wait 2 years minim to play a game of thise type, but the hype is real this time
There ain't a massive amount of content like the Adventures of Willy, Max Life, Both NLT games or Summertime Saga, but there are five girls with full content, but some of them with an animation quality that is not 100% good... anyway, sure, I think you should

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
nothing wrong, only bi and what's your problem.
Horrors! There are bisexual men playing the game and writing in the thread!! :eek:
Well I don't see a gay tag, or I don't know, futadom or futa on male, so a believe my problem is you trying to put it in the game
I get a lot of heat when I talk about approaching these games from a polyamorous perspective. ;)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I get a lot of heat when I talk about approaching these games from a polyamorous perspective. ;)
Lety's just stick to the original and still valid term = bi-sexual.

It applies regardless of who the person is, and there is no such tag on this game, hence the question of why people are voicing their opinion to add it to a game where it does't currently exist.

If thats the content you want, then by all means, join the dev's Patreon, pay them enough and request the feature if that's an option. Otherwise, let's stick to talking about what'sactually legit in the game and not a fantasy, or what you might wish was there? :)

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
i'm stack, how to complete this task View attachment 928727
Assuming you mean that you are stuck.

There are 3 Shinigamis in the game world beyond the lovely you're collecting power for.

If you already have sex with Mildret and Gomory, you just have to go to the Hospital and use the agamoto's eye there, if you haven't just do what the sexnote tell you, go to talk with Brixxida after every night shinigami bedroom event.

Tentacles

Sep 11, 2018
Anyone else getting an error nine out of tens time when Sue (purple mom) is speaking in this latest update?
Edit: Game is looking for files called "feliz" and "pesandro", so I'm guessing there's been some issue with the Spanish to English translation?
I get the error too. How did you fix it?
Do we wait for a bug fix version?

Feb 27, 2020
Hey there. I havent downloaded this game yet, since i was busy with other entries. But this halloween event has me wondering.. -and bear with my poor phrasing skills- Is this event "time limited"? As in, it wont be in v0.13 due to it being special event n shit? Cuz in that case i might just play it now, then.

funfetish

Jan 11, 2018
Lmao didn't think i'd get kinkshamed on this website but there you go, idiots are a worldwide thing

But yes, this game is getting better and better, happy to support this dev on Patreon!

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes