Opdigtet

Apr 23, 2019
I really enjoy the art but it can get kinda buggy. Especially the photo scenes. Also ran into a weird never can sleep glitch.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Hi, I'm pretty grateful to all the development team they are doing great, although I have to agree that the Halloween nightmare feels pretty rush, the art is not that good and the animation especially the anal sex are not that good either, but I say this as a fan of the game, keep it up guys.

Also I have notice that after the MC cums the cum remains in the girls body but in some scenes the cum does not remaing in the body, an let me tell you, girls with cum all over their body is a huge turn on.
Especially the scene in the kitchen on Saturday (One of my favorites sex scenes of the game) when Sue is in her knees and the MC fuck her, he cummed all over her back and her hair but after that scene the mom doesn't has any semen in her at all :c :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2017
Can’t lie , disappointed that Jane doesn’t at least try to take MC’s dick halfway in the new blowjob scene.
2 proper POV deepthroat/throatfucking scenes are needed, one with Kylee and the other with whoever.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
How did the DEV use to animate this last update? LIVE2D?
This new tech is much better than the last one, good stuff.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes