bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
the step mom just completely missing..
never seen her again on my games.
something broke the code..

Nov 28, 2018
hey. can someone tell me how to install the new patch to the old files. thanks

bcs im new here :)
Well there's no "patch" to start with actually when you download you get the whole game you can play the entire thing on it and forget about the old one you already have
As for savefiles in most cases they show up automatically in the new install however if they don't you need to copy the saves folder inside the game folder of ur old version directory to the game folder of the new version directory

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
the step mom just completely missing..
never seen her again on my games.
something broke the code..
Yeah, semi bug - if you don't concentrate on her story early and get to that point before the 'moms' fight she's gone for the unforeseeable future.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Yeah, semi bug - if you don't concentrate on her story early and get to that point before the 'moms' fight she's gone for the unforeseeable future.
ah.. i remember take her quest but its weekend so i cant go to her office..
maybe that create the bug and cant progress her anymore when i focus on other quest. i think the code overlap with step mother.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
Did you edit it here? SexNote-0.12.1\renpy\common
Yes, I was. Cool hack if I could get it to work as it would make other games much more enjoyable. Maybe there's a check elsewhere in the script? Should I move 00gallery.rpyc as maybe it conflicts with the uncompiled script?

Atmoshere

Oct 30, 2019
Anyway to undo the unlock gallery cheat? i deleted all saves and saves from the hidden folders area and re downloaded the game yet the gallery is still unlocked...

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2018
Anyway to undo the unlock gallery cheat? i deleted all saves and saves from the hidden folders area and re downloaded the game yet the gallery is still unlocked...
I guess that unlock data thing is stored in the persistent file.... It's just a guess not sure

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes