sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
That's where Angelina's story ends
Thanks.
Yes I understand that it is the end of Angelina's story.
But, is there anymore new content in ver 12.2 after Angelina's pregnancy.
I THINK, about the only things new in this version was the Halloween scene, finish training with Dr J, sharing magic with the other three shenanigans and Angelina.

Thanks

Nov 28, 2018
Thanks.
Yes I understand that it is the end of Angelina's story.
But, is there anymore new content in ver 12.2 after Angelina's pregnancy.
I THINK, about the only things new in this version was the Halloween scene, finish training with Dr J, sharing magic with the other three shenanigans and Angelina.

Thanks
Nope there's nothing more all this update added was that Halloween dream sequence

Apr 22, 2019
View attachment 936628

Here we bring you one of the new characters from the next update!
Sister Grace is a submissive, devoted, and obedient woman who through her faith seeks to redeem her sins and those of her parishioners. She will practice a series of penances to atone for her sins and will not hesitate to do what is necessary to be in the way of the Lord.
Hot babe without doubts, but still she's just another further character not related to the main story. I was used to like this game at the beginning, but after many artstyle changes and empty updates based only on what patreons want it seems like a copy of many other similar projects. Still a good game, but I was expecting way more on the long way.

D

Deleted member 1760953

is the game 50% complete? or does anyone know the percentage?

thanks

Nov 28, 2018
is the game 50% complete? or does anyone know the percentage?

thanks
Not sure how can anyone put a percentage on such games lol
Like just add a new character and you have a lot of room for expanding the game
So not really sure what you meant by that but I can say that this game has about 2hrs+ of playable content if you read the dialogues and stuff

cumbender

Jan 26, 2020
This looks really promising but I hate the nonsense of workarounds instead of incest.
I'll wait for a patch, because the story is ruined without incest. "Oh, the greatest taboo of fucking your boss, oh noes!"
or landlady like god forbid

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
i need help my book tells me to go at night to step-moms room but she is not there since she go away how can i complet this please

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
There needs to be marks on the map or an ID when clicking on. Too many places even without the office to rememeber. Took me a while to find MC's house. Not everyone has a photographic memory and apparently the office is unfindable.
If by "marks" he means "labeling the locations" on the map, I would agree. The school, clinic and such aren't a problem, but with several genetic houses it's confusing which is which.

D

Deleted member 1760953

Not sure how can anyone put a percentage on such games lol
Like just add a new character and you have a lot of room for expanding the game
So not really sure what you meant by that but I can say that this game has about 2hrs+ of playable content if you read the dialogues and stuff
Thanks for the reply. I was just asking about the percentage because other games, for example Treasure of Nadia, lists the completion percentage. For example, with the latest update the game is now at 65%. But again, thanks for the reply.

Reactions: offset8
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes