johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Why does everybody have to have giant breasts? I know it's up to the game designer and artist but does every single girl have to have watermelons in their shirts?
Yeah, that's one of the drawbacks of this game for me. Like look at Angelica, that shit's ridiculous lol.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Why does everybody have to have giant breasts? I know it's up to the game designer and artist but does every single girl have to have watermelons in their shirts?
Yeah, that's one of the drawbacks of this game for me. Like look at Angelica, that shit's ridiculous lol.
Chiropractors and back surgeons must be very successful in this world.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
is there actual incest in this game? looking to play it, looks interesting, but the "step" thing is turning me away and there doesnt seem to be an incest patch in the OP?

Oct 30, 2018
Ok, I really appreciate the original artwork and I want to believe it has great potential, but this might be the noisiest fucking game I've ever encountered.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
is there actual incest in this game? looking to play it, looks interesting, but the "step" thing is turning me away and there doesnt seem to be an incest patch in the OP?
There is defo incest, You can choose your relationship with the sister, mom, and step mom. All you have to do is confirm it and it's all country roads from there.

Reactions: Randeep44
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes