reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
why does the girls all have ridiculous oversized tits?... :/ not everyone likes tits which are bigger than the head of the girls, at least have some variety I guess?...

Nov 28, 2018
View attachment 0.jpg.webp

And here we bring you one of the new characters: Billie! She is Mrs. Jones's granddaughter, she has a bit of a bad temper and she doesn't really like going to church with her, but she's a good girl and gosh, she sings really well...

Billie will face a strong experience that will change her forever, our MC will help her along with her grandmother. What do you think is going to happen to them?​

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
Billie will face a strong experience that will change her forever, our MC will help her along with her grandmother. What do you think is going to happen to them?​
I'm not sure but I hope it involves fucking the grandma silly. I love GILF content and I love Mrs. Jones' design. Unlike other games, she actually looks mature, rather than looking like all the other girls but with gray hair.

Reactions: Ying Ko and Playaza

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
Guess better not looking at the new jumbo-tits girl in the next update. I don't understand as well.
A FELLOW POTATO!
And, honestly, it's what a lot of people like. The game and story are enjoyable, and it's not like there aren't any preview pics in the original post, so everyone knows what they're getting. Honestly, for me? I don't get the people who don't like huge tits coming into the thread of a game where everyone has huge tits, to specifically complain about the huge tits. If it's not your thing, just move on, cause complaining here won't stop the game from existing or have the artist suddenly change their style, you know? (And there are a few girls without huge tits)

reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
A FELLOW POTATO!
And, honestly, it's what a lot of people like. The game and story are enjoyable, and it's not like there aren't any preview pics in the original post, so everyone knows what they're getting. Honestly, for me? I don't get the people who don't like huge tits coming into the thread of a game where everyone has huge tits, to specifically complain about the huge tits. If it's not your thing, just move on, cause complaining here won't stop the game from existing or have the artist suddenly change their style, you know? (And there are a few girls without huge tits)
Was just asking, I don't want the artist to suddenly stop, change the style or anything like that! I wish every artist and creator being successful.

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
A FELLOW POTATO!
I don't get it either. This website is supposed to be about being horny and having fun, but it feels like a lot of people are just mad and want to complain. It's bizarre. I don't like loli content or female characters with flat chests in general, but I don't complain about it when I see it, I just move on to a game that caters to my tastes. If you find yourself in a thread, and you're not horny or having fun, just move on.

Apr 22, 2019
A FELLOW POTATO!
I didn't write I don't like those, just I don't understand why they focus on releasing just that. I personally lost somewhat interest in the game as it started as a promising one and right now is just focusing on releasing the same stuff without further story content. At this point they should just change the title and remove the "fantasy" plot. Moroever the site is also supposed to focus on giving feedbacks about the game, so dear pals should also deal with that.
Sorry DB I'm not horny enough right now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DB Cooper

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
hi everyone sorry so I downloaded the latest version of the game but I have completed all the missions and I always get written "it's all for this version" what should I do; I also went to sleep but it didn't activate anything
helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
that then I would like to know how to unlock Mrs. Jones since every time I keep her in church praying in attachment I send you the photos
complete book:
Mrs Jones: And
helppppppppppppppppppppp

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2018
hi everyone sorry so I downloaded the latest version of the game but I have completed all the missions and I always get written "it's all for this version" what should I do; I also went to sleep but it didn't activate anything
helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
that then I would like to know how to unlock Mrs. Jones since every time I keep her in church praying in attachment I send you the photos
complete book:
Mrs Jones: And
helppppppppppppppppppppp
When it is saying that's all for this version means there's nothing more for you to do

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
View attachment 951424

And here we bring you one of the new characters: Billie! She is Mrs. Jones's granddaughter, she has a bit of a bad temper and she doesn't really like going to church with her, but she's a good girl and gosh, she sings really well...

How do you find Billie?

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
First step will be waiting until the game has been updated.
I think you have to finish with Dr.Johnson then you have to go to the pet store in the mall to talk to Billie. But i don't how to Finish with Dr.Johnson. Does anyone know how to finish with DR.Johnson?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes