May 29, 2017
anyone know where i can find a translucent/PNG version of the logo (one without a background)? I tried looking through the game files but could only find a non-translucent JPEG

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Very well and very much alive enacted characters. There are a lot of fun moments. No grind, pass nice, the choice of action is also good. Easy and non-strenuous game. I recommend it.

astaroth96

Nov 12, 2017
So, this game has the pregnancy tag. Can someone please tell me which girl is the one getting pregnant? And can you see her with the big belly and shit?

Nov 28, 2018
So, this game has the pregnancy tag. Can someone please tell me which girl is the one getting pregnant? And can you see her with the big belly and shit?
Angelica is the one who gets pregnant and yeah you'll get to see her with a big pregnant belly for one scene in the mall with her husband

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to progress further with Mrs. Johnson? I am seem to be stuck at the beginning :(

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
At some point, I need to start over. I somehow lost the step mom, though she showed up again in the Halloween sequence.

Reactions: Joshua69

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
At some point, I need to start over. I somehow lost the step mom, though she showed up again in the Halloween sequence.
Did you lose her or did she move out? Once you progress far enough in both moms storyline, she leaves. I actually had to start over because she didn't leave (Well she left but she came back. Twice)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Did you lose her or did she move out? Once you progress far enough in both moms storyline, she leaves. I actually had to start over because she didn't leave (Well she left but she came back. Twice)
Oh, so she is supposed to leave?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes