tihota

Mar 8, 2018
yes, I did. it's now said keep progressing with your mom but I already did
Same prob in my game also..... It keeps saying keep progressing with your step mom but I already completed all the house members and even after restarting and reloading the game... It shows the same thing

mclvx

Aug 1, 2017
a really nicely done game, some animations are just perfect but I'm kinda sad that the last animations with Sue lack that detail and effort and just fall flat against the Halloween nightmare animations for example or some other characters like the therapist (all her scenes are just great). I wish I could contribute to the Patreon but at least I can provide some feedback. Keep up the good work Jamliz!

Wrr

Apr 24, 2018
The MC looks like a weird haunted doll. I know these games focus on the art for the women almost exclusively but fuckin yikes man

mclvx

Aug 1, 2017
The MC looks like a weird haunted doll. I know these games focus on the art for the women almost exclusively but fuckin yikes man
I love/hate the stupid face of the MC he looks silly but I somehow enjoy his depiction. I called my MC "fag " and it's hilarious to see the girls saying Hello Fag!

Wrr

Apr 24, 2018
It is just so distracting lol. He's got a huge boner and just this look of intense.... boredom? Disinterest? Satisfaction from farting?

It's right up there with Buckley's CAD 'art'

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes