Nov 28, 2018
1 (1).png

Hey guys! We have some important news about the next update and the next ones.

Firstly, we have been working on the new update since the last release and everything is going great, however, we have decided to make an important change in the way we release new updates.

The last update (0.13 - Halloween Update) was a slightly shorter update than normal with 7 new animations, 3 new wallpapers, a new animation system, and some improvements. Having in mind that the updates that we have been releasing currently have an average of 12-15 animations and 5-11 Wallpapers which is a great amount of work and although we dedicate ourselves full time to Sexnote, it implies at least 1 and a half or 2 months of work.

That is why we have decided to release split updates, this will allow us to improve the workflow, significantly reduce the waiting time of the releases, and give you content to enjoy more often. (This will be like the Halloween update, not as long, but faster and high-quality updates.)

So, the upcoming 0.13 update will be split into two versions. The first one will focus on building the context and developing the plot of the church, having new scenes with the Nun, Billie, and a new character that will be posted soon. The second part will continue the story and focus on Mrs. Jones as planned.

In total, the new update will bring at least:
- 15 new sex animations (60 FPS).

- 5 hot new wallpapers.

- 1 new minigame.

(This will be achieved in two versions as explained earlier.)

Thank you guys for your attention.

Darkseid_Is

Sep 6, 2020

Hey guys! We have some important news about the next update and the next ones.

Firstly, we have been working on the new update since the last release and everything is going great, however, we have decided to make an important change in the way we release new updates.

That is why we have decided to release split updates, this will allow us to improve the workflow, significantly reduce the waiting time of the releases, and give you content to enjoy more often. (This will be like the Halloween update, not as long, but faster and high-quality updates.)

So, the upcoming 0.13 update will be split into two versions. The first one will focus on building the context and developing the plot of the church, having new scenes with the Nun, Billie, and a new character that will be posted soon. The second part will continue the story and focus on Mrs. Jones as planned.

In total, the new update will bring at least:
- 15 new sex animations (60 FPS).

- 5 hot new wallpapers.

- 1 new minigame.

(This will be achieved in two versions as explained earlier.)

Thank you guys for your attention.
I hope Billie slaps her tits so bad

hanwurst

Apr 6, 2020
I hope Angelina will help her husband in the "Pets Market" in the future. Angelinas is an expert on large snakes. Of course, only with suitable work clothes. Somehow I just have to think of tigers or leopards. :sneaky:

Reactions: jimbo_1234

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
So, which characters are based on real people/media characters? Hinn = Hinata, Belle is Belle Delphine, Mia is Mia Khalifa, who else?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So, which characters are based on real people/media characters? Hinn = Hinata, Belle is Belle Delphine, Mia is Mia Khalifa, who else?
Well Billie Eilish fans wont be disappointed when they see the next new character being added into the game lets say that much lol

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
I'm a little disappointed about the way this game is going, please stop adding more irrelevant characters to the plot and instead focus on the great characters this game already have, the MC mom Sue is a gem, I yearn more of her, but it looks like now we have Billie eilish? not a fan of her probably most of the forum don't give a shit about her or her music(?)
to be honest I don't see myself playing the game again not even after a new couples updates... I guess see you in 2 years Sexnote comrades, if I remember this game exist...

Dec 29, 2018
I'm a little disappointed about the way this game is going, please stop adding more irrelevant characters to the plot and instead focus on the great characters this game already have, the MC mom Sue is a gem, I yearn more of her, but it looks like now we have Billie eilish? not a fan of her probably most of the forum don't give a shit about her or her music(?)
to be honest I don't see myself playing the game again not even after a new couples updates... I guess see you in 2 years Sexnote comrades, if I remember this game exist...
Yeah this is probably the SexNote dev's biggest flaw right now. He's on a success high, which can be a great thing for him, but what he's doing right now could end up being a problem. As awesome as new characters to fool around with sounds, you've gotta remember that there are still MANY characters in the game who have nothing at all... He's putting so much candy on his plate right now that he doesn't even realize it could be bad for him in the long run.

Each time he adds a new character (especially when they aren't relevant to the story whatsoever), he's splitting the fanbase based on who people want to see the next update focused around. This can be good to a point, however from what I can see right now, there are already at least 10 individual characters just on the main banner for the game who have absolutely no content right now. Adding new characters should be the VERY LEAST of his worries; there are already a ton he hasn't even bothered introducing yet, and he's still focused on adding more.

I'm not saying that having A TON of characters is a bad thing (because it isn't at all), but the game isn't even close to being at that stage yet... in other words, I think he's chewing more than he can swallow and he doesn't even realize it. I would recommend he stop adding new bullshit characters until ALL of the current ones have some content, or at the very least 1 measly scene. We can see you want this game to last for a long time dev, which is an awesome thing, but like a restaurant or ANY business, being a Jack Of All Trades But Master Of None could end up backfiring on you. Perfect what you have right now, and then focus on adding more later... that's just my take on it.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I'm already not that fan of almost every women having tits the size of basketballs.
But Hinata. Belle Delphine. Mia Khalifa and Asa Akira. (That goth girl from league of legends was patrons request so I'll turn a blind eye).
And now, Billie Eilish.
I fancy myself an artist (kinda) too and I know that character design is not easy but...put some effort, damnit.

TheeDav3

Sep 9, 2019
im perfectly fine with these new character additions if im being honest, as long as we get some more added to the plot soon in the furtue then im fine with everything.

Reactions: Fon73
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes