Feb 27, 2020
90% of the ones in the game have absolutely nothing? Exaggeration much?
Come on, we all get his point. Characters like Grandma, Mia Khalifa, Belle Delphine, That one secretary, the asian one, etc have no content whatsoever. Other characters like the nurse and the friends mom only have a handjob, hardly anything to write home about.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Gallery.rpy', 1571824661, 0) is defined twice, at game/code/Gallery.rpyc:4 and game/code/Mechanics/Gallery.rpyc:4.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\System Tray Key\Nova pasta\Sex Note\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\System Tray Key\Nova pasta\Sex Note\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "G:\System Tray Key\Nova pasta\Sex Note\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "G:\System Tray Key\Nova pasta\Sex Note\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "G:\System Tray Key\Nova pasta\Sex Note\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "G:\System Tray Key\Nova pasta\Sex Note\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Gallery.rpy', 1571824661, 0) is defined twice, at game/code/Gallery.rpyc:4 and game/code/Mechanics/Gallery.rpyc:4.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Jan 18 13:42:34 2021

Dec 29, 2018
please do stop spamming/trolling, or are you actually that dumb&not able to read the last post in the thread before starting that rant...:KEK:
Take it easy on the guy he looks new. Those are his only 2 messages in the entire server, so show him the ropes. Someone hasn't read How To Win Friends And Influence People :ROFLMAO:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Take it easy on the guy he looks new. Those are his only 2 messages in the entire server, so show him the ropes. Someone hasn't read How To Win Friends And Influence People :ROFLMAO:
he will be out of ropes, even before it starts with this manner.
and you just keep trying to befriend tr.."rookies", it surely will benefit you greatly one day;)

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Holy shit! ^ this guy lmao, I just spit out my drink! AHHAHA

Nov 28, 2018
View attachment 998371

Hey guys! Sorry if we haven't made any posts recently, a close relative is currently in an ICU and I've been taking care of her, however, the progress of the update is going according to plan.

And with this update, a new Shinigami joins Linett! Who will appear in the church and will be the one who triggers the plot with our characters. What do you think will happen to her and the new characters?
By the way, here we share the Update Progress, as you see the art and animations it is almost ready, so the next update is close!

CNSlayer

May 15, 2020
Anyone have a save file for completed 0.10.5 version? I last played this on the 0.10.5 version and finished it but lost my save file. I actually like reading dialogue and the plot, so I want to play the new content and not just unlock all the galleries. Also, how do you get a save file to work? I found a 0.10.3 save file in this thread but when I put it in the saves file for the game, nothing comes up in the game. Also tried putting the save file in the roaming Renpy folder save file but no luck.

Nov 28, 2018
Where do we find the wallpapers? Also, are the new outfits only during the halloween dream sequence?
If u mean outside of patreon then you can find them in this thread when someone posts them like people have done before
If u mean in the game then there isn't any seperate place to look for wallpapers while playing you'll see some scenes which are the one's from the wallpapers posted though you might not get all like u'll see Kylee in the poses like the wallpapers during the photoshoot but she won't be naked
As for the clothes yes those outfits are only for the dream

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes