Qwerty2999

Dec 19, 2020
Sooo, for some reason, this game is tagged with 'pregnancy' in it's tag list, but I've been playing the game and found nothing of a sort.
Does it actually have some or is that a typo or something? {or is that planned for the future?}

biglazydog

May 28, 2017
If all the character art was as well done as Mia and Belle (the step mom is pretty good too) this game would have the best 2D art of any game in my opinion. But I think the other characters (especially the asian characters) art really lets the game down by comparison - not to say that its strictly bad, just not as good. Upgrade the other character art to be of equal quality. Right now I think this game gets the attention because people are anticipating some Mia and Belle scenes. But, wouldn't it be better if people felt that way about more of the characters?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
If all the character art was as well done as Mia and Belle (the step mom is pretty good too) this game would have the best 2D art of any game in my opinion. But I think the other characters (especially the asian characters) art really lets the game down by comparison - not to say that its strictly bad, just not as good. Upgrade the other character art to be of equal quality. Right now I think this game gets the attention because people are anticipating some Mia and Belle scenes. But, wouldn't it be better if people felt that way about more of the characters?
What character gets the content is actually decided by polls. If the only characters people cared about were Mia and Bella, they would have content already. You're just extrapolating your own preferences to everyone based on pretty much nothing. The game gets attention because it's good.
I, for one, don't care about Mia, Bella, or any irl insert character for that matter

biglazydog

May 28, 2017
What character gets the content is actually decided by polls. If the only characters people cared about were Mia and Bella, they would have content already. You're just extrapolating your own preferences to everyone based on pretty much nothing. The game gets attention because it's good.
I, for one, don't care about Mia, Bella, or any irl insert character for that matter
Well there is almost no content currently. Was that a poll option?

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes