yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
.15 seems so far away at this point. They split .13 in half and its still not out... Anyway, I'm happy with the winner. Easy decision.

Reactions: jimbo_1234

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Mia and Belle aren’t that popular. That’s the reason they dont get voted so far, for new content on patreon
That's what happens when you add real life lookalikes to your game... they would be relevant when you added them, but when time passes, their relevance becomes less and less, until you're stuck with characters that are there, but players don't relate to them ot have lost interest on them

Nov 28, 2018
That's what happens when you add real life lookalikes to your game... they would be relevant when you added them, but when time passes, their relevance becomes less and less, until you're stuck with characters that are there, but players don't relate to them ot have lost interest on them
XD true enough like no one even remembered about Asa lol:ROFLMAO:

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Tried this. Not sure how I feel about it. it's definitely lewd and in most of the right ways, but there's a fairly serious focus on incest which i'm against, and it's hard for me to get over how cartoony it looks, because it makes me want to mock the visual style rather than enjoy the visuals' relation to the story and narrative. I have to hand it to the designer though, some of the ideas around magic and mana and stuff are kinda interesting, but could stand to go much deeper.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

Carver_Holtsmaz

Jun 4, 2020
is there a list anywhere of what characters are based on who real people? I think i know a few of them, but tbh so people are know are based on real people and im just like, who? thanks!

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Nice game!

Played this all the way through today, as far as it goes. Really nice stuff. Reminds me quite a bit of Summertime Saga. Just enormous tittied MILFs everywhere. I support that! REALLY like the two moms idea. hope to get some double-mom threesomes happening in the future.

Now, just gotta wait for the next update. It'll be soon, right? RIGHT? :)

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
Nice game!

Played this all the way through today, as far as it goes. Really nice stuff. Reminds me quite a bit of Summertime Saga. Just enormous tittied MILFs everywhere. I support that! REALLY like the two moms idea. hope to get some double-mom threesomes happening in the future.

Now, just gotta wait for the next update. It'll be soon, right? RIGHT? :)
I hope

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
Neither the gallery nor the cheat code works. It says wrong code ingame.
1. codes are to different version v11.5 (learn to read) and no1 on this site needs to update the codes in main post
2. if u can look up some1 msg from 2019 Im sure u can find new codes either reading last few pages or using search which is faster

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes