hix88

Oct 22, 2019
Nope man, don't happening. The rule on F95zone says "3 months without Activity". That means no Update AND no Patreon Post. On Patreon, he makes multiple Posts a month. So no, not happening.

I knowwell that he posts regularly on Patreon.

He talks about 0.15 while we have been waiting for 0.13 since the beginning of December...

I hope his next update will have enough content to fill this long wait...

Apr 22, 2019
Someone wrote they release often on patreon, so they're basically active, thus the game should be not considered on hold.
I wonder which posts, as you've to pay 10 or around 18€ to see 2 artworks, otherwise again discord-here are both silent.
Or am I wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: hix88
Nov 28, 2018
Patreon post image.jpg

Hey guys, the new release is almost done, we still working on a couple of things but it will be released in a few days (We are trying to release it before march)

Please have in mind the new update will be split into two releases: The first one will focus on building the context and developing the plot of the church, having new scenes with the Nun, Billie, and the new Shinigami, this is what will be released soon the 0.13.1 Update

The second part will continue the story and focus on Mrs. Jones as planned and we expect that with this new workflow, we could release it next month, and start a monthly release

This is the content of the new release:

• 8 new sex animations (60 FPS)

• 4 hot new wallpapers.

• 1 new location and 3 new scenarios

• 4 new characters.

Thank you guys for your attention. And I hope you enjoy the gallery scenes preview!

hix88

Oct 22, 2019
If I understood correctly, since December, we will have waited for a half update.

While waiting to have the other half in 1 month maybe?

8 new animations in two updates or only for the soonest update?

So, at least we have a "date" and some news.

But as with each update I am still very puzzled.

Thanks for news !

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Bellial

Feb 23, 2021
View attachment 1054601

Hey guys, the new release is almost done, we still working on a couple of things but it will be released in a few days (We are trying to release it before march)

Please have in mind the new update will be split into two releases: The first one will focus on building the context and developing the plot of the church, having new scenes with the Nun, Billie, and the new Shinigami, this is what will be released soon the 0.13.1 Update

The second part will continue the story and focus on Mrs. Jones as planned and we expect that with this new workflow, we could release it next month, and start a monthly release

This is the content of the new release:

• 8 new sex animations (60 FPS)

• 4 hot new wallpapers.

• 1 new location and 3 new scenarios

• 4 new characters.

Thank you guys for your attention. And I hope you enjoy the gallery scenes preview!
I am lucky I havent started yet, I am waiting for new release now.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That is one messed up game, not to mention is in need of a good proofreader.
The step mom just left the game and that quest keeps saying to go to her room at night.
How am I suppose to do that when she left the house?
And there's a school project, I'm suppose to do. I don't know what they're talking about.
That fairy side quest was the worst. That was way too short.
I don't know why they even put that there.
This game needs a remake without a doubt.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
I was going to download the game but stopped when I read this:
"Living with his two adoptive mothers and stepsister made him ..."
Tag-incest

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes