Jan 16, 2019
So I have an earlier version but not the newest update and im playing on Android.
Is there a way to update the game without having to replay the whole thing?

Dec 29, 2018
1. codes are to different version v11.5 (learn to read) and no1 on this site needs to update the codes in main post
2. if u can look up some1 msg from 2019 Im sure u can find new codes either reading last few pages or using search which is faster
Uh oh here’s another guy thinking “using the search” function actually works. Buddy have you even tried it yourself? It’s shit :poop:

Apr 22, 2019
What happen to this developer he was one of the fastest with little support & now with more pledges he became one of the slowest... wtf ?
I'd not complain, if the update was good, but considering they decided to split the 0.13(?) in 2 parts they should really consider on giving their patreons something worth and not 20 minutes of gameplay, or they'll risk to lose a huge part of their supporters.

Dec 29, 2018
I'd not complain, if the update was good, but considering they decided to split the 0.13(?) in 2 parts they should really consider on giving their patreons something worth and not 20 minutes of gameplay, or they'll risk to lose a huge part of their supporters.
It comes down to more than just "was the update good" and if so, then "that's all that matters". Sure, an update that takes 6 months to release may turn out phenomenal... but that doesn't change the fact that the dev doesn't really give a shit. You're lying to yourself if you think he doesn't intentionally milk the pledges for an extra few months. I think a lot of people misinterpret criticism as solely on the game itself and not on the developer's behavior too, and then take an offense to it. The whole purpose of the criticism is because you want to see better... and more importantly, we want to see better because WE CARE.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
Apr 22, 2019
It comes down to more than just "was the update good" and if so, then "that's all that matters". Sure, an update that takes 6 months to release may turn out phenomenal... but that doesn't change the fact that the dev doesn't really give a shit. You're lying to yourself if you think he doesn't intentionally milk the pledges for an extra few months. I think a lot of people misinterpret criticism as solely on the game itself and not on the developer's behavior too, and then take an offense to it. The whole purpose of the criticism is because you want to see better... and more importantly, we want to see better because WE CARE.
Yes, I agree. I'm not a patreon, so that's why I'd not complain that much in case of an outstanding release, but Pepethecock has written the truth, that is at the beginning the speed of releases was impressive, now I feel DC's vibes and truth be told I don't like splitted updates, but again as not-patreon player I can complain only at a certain level.

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
*Cries in milfy city*

Krishna143

May 21, 2019
why can't i find jane in the game? I can't find find her in the afternoon or night. But the hint shows me to "sneak into her room at night" she is not there?

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
What happen to this developer he was one of the fastest with little support & now with more pledges he became one of the slowest... wtf ?
that's the patreon developer cycle, you wont find 1 that is different

the most decent thing you'll find is some that pause the patreon, but you can count those with 1 hand, and it still doesnt change the fact that they become lazy af (but at least those extreme few can't be called out for "milking" i guess)

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
that's the patreon developer cycle, you wont find 1 that is different

the most decent thing you'll find is some that pause the patreon, but you can count those with 1 hand, and it still doesnt change the fact that they become lazy af (but at least those extreme few can't be called out for "milking" i guess)
I have two that are indeed different than most lazy devs: MrDots & NLT

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's kind of funny that the people that never pay for anything, are the ones that always complain about updates taking too long and devs being lazy. Imagine getting shit for free and complaining that the free stuff you're getting is taking too long. The level of entitlement from people on this forum never ceases to amaze me.

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
why can't i find jane in the game? I can't find find her in the afternoon or night. But the hint shows me to "sneak into her room at night" she is not there?
I'm having the same issue, but all of her gallery is unlocked. Basically, at some point in the story, Jane gets into a fight with Sue and leaves the house. Oddly, I had a movie night scene with Jane not too long after, but she seems to have moved out for awhile as the bed is always empty and Jane is never around again. On a different note, I'm also missing the first Anastasia (the Yoga girl) CG. No idea what that one is.

All in all, I like the whole thing, and it feels like a good addition to the growing list of games that I wait for updates on.

Reactions: ernestrupert

Nejireta

Mar 20, 2020
On a different note, I'm also missing the first Anastasia (the Yoga girl) CG. No idea what that one is.
It's the scene after you deliver her the first couple of items from the online store. I viewed the scene but it didn't unlock in the gallery for some reason. After I got everything else I used the gallery unlock to fix it.

Reactions: RuinerNoir

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Uh oh here’s another guy thinking “using the search” function actually works. Buddy, have you ever tried it yourself? It’s shit :poop:
I totally agree it took me six tries to find this Game. it's worst than :poop: I mean how much different is Sex Note than SexNote.
I usually try the Dev's name if I can remember it. Have more luck with that. pretty much all Games/Comics websites put F95 to shame when it comes to word searches.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes