drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
A couple of questions:

Are there two different 0.12.2 versions? Because I've got one and I can't find Billie anywhere. Or is that for patreons only and we don't have access yet?

Also, has anyone found out what to do to trigger the last part with the yoga instructor (don't remember her name)? It keeps saying she'll be waiting at the entrance after three full weeks doing nothing but wait for her in the morning and the afternoon. She's at her entrance, of course, but talking to her there doesn't trigger anything new.

Feb 27, 2020
Are there two different 0.12.2 versions? Because I've got one and I can't find Billie anywhere. Or is that for patreons only and we don't have access yet?
I dont think shes implemented yet. afaik shes part of the mrs johnes update, involving her, the nun and Billie (Possibly possesed by the 4th shinigami where we are suppossed to exorcize her?)

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I dont think shes implemented yet. afaik shes part of the mrs johnes update, involving her, the nun and Billie (Possibly possesed by the 4th shinigami where we are suppossed to exorcize her?)
Sounds cool. Could it be that the "she'll wait for you at the entrance" thing is actually a bug?

Reactions: Shin069

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
If all the character art was as well done as Mia and Belle (the step mom is pretty good too) this game would have the best 2D art of any game in my opinion. But I think the other characters (especially the asian characters) art really lets the game down by comparison - not to say that its strictly bad, just not as good. Upgrade the other character art to be of equal quality. Right now I think this game gets the attention because people are anticipating some Mia and Belle scenes. But, wouldn't it be better if people felt that way about more of the characters?
ew mia and belle are the ugliest ones tf

Jun 18, 2017
If all the character art was as well done as Mia and Belle (the step mom is pretty good too) this game would have the best 2D art of any game in my opinion. But I think the other characters (especially the asian characters) art really lets the game down by comparison - not to say that its strictly bad, just not as good. Upgrade the other character art to be of equal quality. Right now I think this game gets the attention because people are anticipating some Mia and Belle scenes. But, wouldn't it be better if people felt that way about more of the characters?
Mia and Belle aren’t that popular. That’s the reason they dont get voted so far, for new content on patreon

Reactions: igor186410
Nov 28, 2018
Patreon post image-2.jpg

Here are the results of our most voted characters... Mrs. White, Mia and The Bullies!!!

In the first place, our big winner of this month is Mrs. White with 615 votes!!! Because a lot of you asked for... The next update 0.15 will focus on her and her relationship with MC!

In second place, with 379 votes, Mial And in third place, with 323 votes The Bullies! they, unfortunately, failed to stay in the next update, However, next month they will continue participating in the next poll to be chosen for the 0.16 update! in which they will undoubtedly be on the favorites!

Thank you all for your participation in the voting and for making SexNote more democratic! (if you have ideas for scenes or events with any of the characters, Send us a private message!)

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes