Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If by "marks" he means "labeling the locations" on the map, I would agree. The school, clinic and such aren't a problem, but with several genetic houses it's confusing which is which.
I have clicked on the wrong house many times.

Nov 28, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I was just asking about the percentage because other games, for example Treasure of Nadia, lists the completion percentage. For example, with the latest update the game is now at 65%. But again, thanks for the reply.
Oh you meant the progress on the new update. Well no Jam doesn't have a progress bar/meter unfortunately

chalemagne

Jul 7, 2019
So, this has probably been asked about a dozen times already, but will all female characters get some lewd scenes? Like Anna, or Barbie?

NoseQueHASER

Jan 7, 2020
How i can progress in the step mom story ?
it only says "sneak in your step mom's room again at night"
but if i remember she left the house the first time i fucked her (the scene where she was sleeping) and then i never saw her again

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
so the codes aren't working for me, in V0.12.2, anyone got a fix?

EDIT: so the gallery codes listed wouldn't work for me, however i found a code on this that gave me this code d5a34e which worked for me, hope it helps anyone struggling
The code work don't know why

gecrunch

Sep 21, 2020
Im kinda new here, this game is absolutely good, the artwork and the stories are hot. Cant wait to see next update. Thank youuu ( I hope i can join your patreon soon)

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes